Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air tank disposal

the machine

Mar 29, 2011
middlesbrough
Thanks Andyb will have a look when I get time to.

How much would you want for tank and reg posted
Didn't even think about selling coz of test date so would not know what to charge if anything. Plus didn't think you could post air bottles anyway. Do you go to any UK tournaments? If it's the reg you are after well I have a video to watch.

And mods if someone asking to buy this does that mean I have to post a picture? If so will do

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I only need the reg but if i have to purchase all of it and remove it myself it not a problem

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thanks Andyb will have a look when I get time to.

Didn't even think about selling coz of test date so would not know what to charge if anything. Plus didn't think you could post air bottles anyway. Do you go to any UK tournaments? If it's the reg you are after well I have a video to watch.

And mods if someone asking to buy this does that mean I have to post a picture? If so will do
You would have to comply with the selling rules, with a picture etc - and would need to do so before it expires

You can post a cylinder, but there are restrictions. You cannot with Royal Mail but can with couriers. Double check their restricted & prohibited goods to see if they accept them
It will also have to be depressurised

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Is it actually out of date though, when was it born, is it steel ( 5 year test period) or is it actually aluminium (10 year test period according to the UKPSF ) which most people call "steelies", if it's aluminium it will have a number such as "AA6061" among the bottle markings.