Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AirSoft

Hobbes88

Banned
Aug 6, 2002
Visit site
LOL thas pretty funny, but sure everybody has there own opinions -- i play both, and it doesnt really matter which one i play, i think they are both equally fun.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Hobbes88
LOL thas pretty funny, but sure everybody has there own opinions -- i play both, and it doesnt really matter which one i play, i think they are both equally fun.
Thats fine play what you want, but understand this is a paintball board not an airsoft board.

Paul.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I thought air softs were toys, untill I shot a BB through a whisky tumbler, not pleasant considering I'd spent the previous 10 minutes persucuting my friends with random fire. Made me re-think using them.

P.S Sorry Nick, bet that hurt.

your mom

wears army boots
wait, i've something else to say as well, about this airsoft sucks thing. to be honest, paintball is expensive enough witnout another, newer, even more expensive game coming out that is almost the same. paintball is only recently catching on in the public world, and airsoft really is a very small percentage of people who want to collect guns and shoot them as well. which is pretty stupid, i think. and don't airsoft guns fire at over 400 fps? who makes googles and masks that can take that? no-one. it's just a big bad idea. anyway, back to paintball.

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
noooo no way do they do 400fps, they are easier to dodge than paintballs!!! on a tippy flatline, u cn hardly see the ball rise up due to back spin, but on my old desert eagle u can see the ball for about 2 seconds before it hits the ground, it has 0.5 joules of energy