Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

alias settings

fatbeerboy

george jung is my idol
Nov 17, 2003
moo moo land
Visit site
i am using a halo i tried a revvy just to see if it made a difference. i think it might be my bolt position as it sits about 1mm back from the feed tube. does anyone know where to get an adjustable ram cap and harder detents in the uk?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Planet and fat bobs do harder detents. I got clear from FB's and black from Planet, they both feel about the same to me but I don't chop with my V35'd halo so thats cool, not sure if anywhere in the UK are selling adjustable ram caps yet:(.

The only 'problem' I've had so far is according to my lcd screen I can't hit higher then 15bps.:confused: I can hit that regularly and with ease it's almost like its restricted.... I can hit 18 consistantly on my viking over a chrono and I'm sure I've been quicker then that on DJmatts so it aint my fingers. :(
I'm running the following settings;
Delay
Dwell 9.5
bip .5
mbounce 0
deb 2.0
bolt 15

any ideas??

Paul
:)

fatbeerboy

george jung is my idol
Nov 17, 2003
moo moo land
Visit site
thanks for the help planet will have a call shortly. paul do you find you get bounce or not? i seem to get bounce with those settings but my trigger spring isn't under much pressure but if you try to get it to bounce you can't so i supose it will get past the marshal:cool:

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Mine doesn't seem to bounce that much although I don't doubt it would fail a marshall test, that said I was trying to see what was happening with my rof so the faster the better......
One thing to bare in mind when setting your gun not to bounce, when dry firing you're limited to 17 bps when shooting with paint the board is uncapped so don't just set it up with air, set it with air and paint!

My board is just confusing me I'm almost positive that the rof cap is remaining even with paint. hmm......

Paul.
:)

fatbeerboy

george jung is my idol
Nov 17, 2003
moo moo land
Visit site
he hasn't got any ram caps yet the only one you seem to be able to get is the hybrid one but not in the uk yet!!! i am trying to get some from the state's but postage seems to be a little high!:(