Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All sold please delete. As new Angel A1 Fly (£200 ono)

alunware

Aug 16, 2011
no sorry mate I sent out my joy trousers today and it cost £5.20 so £15 is the best i can do.

up to you

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Does the marker come with all the barrels etc? What exactly do you get with it?

alunware

Aug 16, 2011
liamsanchez :

If you look at the pic it's got all three barrel sizes.

It's spanking new it's got everything you'd get from new!!!, box, manual (bit market coz i dropped oil on the cover), all the labels, angel barrel sock, 3 back barrel sizes, 1 front barrel in carbon fiber, tool kit with allen keys removal tools and spare o rings.

I spent £500 on this about 10 months ago and it's seen 3 tournaments (shot count is about 5.5 boxs = 11,000 shots - i think that's right from memory it was 2,000 a box )

if you got the money it's a bargain. I've never had any issues...but I do look after my guns and service them. If you do the same and it will do you well.

alunware

Aug 16, 2011
It's all good, was just rocking the boat a little to see what I could save :D

Definitely up for these so send me your details and I will get the payment sent. ;)
pm on way. that's £15 all in for Dye trousers. Ill update post with sold. ty

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
gear turned up today. gloves perfect and even the joy trousers came with some complimentary paint ;) cheers mate. gonna take em for a test drive tomorow!

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
liamsanchez :

If you look at the pic it's got all three barrel sizes.

It's spanking new it's got everything you'd get from new!!!, box, manual (bit market coz i dropped oil on the cover), all the labels, angel barrel sock, 3 back barrel sizes, 1 front barrel in carbon fiber, tool kit with allen keys removal tools and spare o rings.

I spent £500 on this about 10 months ago and it's seen 3 tournaments (shot count is about 5.5 boxs = 11,000 shots - i think that's right from memory it was 2,000 a box )

if you got the money it's a bargain. I've never had any issues...but I do look after my guns and service them. If you do the same and it will do you well.
Ok mate, am interested, just need to shift my Angel 05 Speed.
What year is it out of interest?

alunware

Aug 16, 2011
liamsanchez :

haha just pm'd you to check.

Didn't know they had a year. I guess it would be 2009 model. but not sure on that one.