Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

and so a pattern forms!

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
"Laurent / Niall, Magued and Manfred have all shown they can do...and they don't get too far up their own ass"

Ugh I have visual thinking and Im after lunch here, what a punishment that sentence is....... :D

Well Im HAPPY to give them my hard earned moolah (manwhore inc.) if the tourny is anything like we got used to. At the end of the day they are businesses and its hard to run a business without profit. (unless you're called Enron)

Peace

Buddha: Spill it and Spill it NOW!

jotajotaZ

Feb 7, 2003
Spain
www.ninatoz.org
Originally posted by Robbo
Your statement contradicts itself, how can Estratego Spain be independant of Pedro if Pedro is a partner in it ?
Do you really need me to explain this? I have said 'quite independant' that does not mean complete independency, but hey turn my words as you please.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by jotajotaZ
Do you really need me to explain this? I have said 'quite independant' that does not mean complete independency, but hey turn my words as you please.
I don't have to twist your words at all, 'quite' does not mean 'completely' and on that basis, my point still stands.
Estratego (fill in the blank) must not be allowed to inflict another tournament upon the players/vendors of the Millennium.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Jota, In the interest of keeping the peace and because I appreciate you aren't posting in your mother language.

'quite independent' can be taken in the English language to mean 'totally independent'... it can also mean 'partially independent' but most people would take it to mean the first, and thus complete independency :)

EDIT: Pete replied while I was typing my post. :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Simon, I don't believe he did mean to use the word 'quite' in the sense of 'totally'...I mean, how the hell could he when Pedro is a partner in Estratego Spain?