And then there were five

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Andy Piper
Manike,
You do make me laugh..................NOT.
And I never said it was about me did I.
Just wait and I will tell all!
Duff
A very good point very well made!
Piper (still creaping)

All sounds fishy to me Pipes !!
Am I getting warm ? :)
Petey

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
What The......

Hell are you smoking?

Your mad the both of ya!

Pete
You have always smelt fishy to me!

Manike
You are sooooooo far from the truth it's not even funny!

Piper (I said creaping not fishing!)

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
you had me at hello

Does it make you feel big ... hmmmmmm well does it, to string the public along like you are??

You realise Pipes, that whatever it is - its gonna have to be pretty damn good to fulfil the anticipation that people are feeling up and down the country / world!

so anyway what were you saying? :p

Bobvannes

Sandbagger
Oct 6, 2002
USA
Visit site
Since I don't follow the euro scene and therefor don't know who Piper is, I'll have to return this thread to Avalanche. Word is that Avalanche picked up some addicted kids that were on Lockout last week. Lockout went out and stole half of Detroit Fusion in turn and Ceasar is once again left in the cold

Oh yeah, and Rocky was talking about playing on Wipetech. Can you believe he has fallen that low? Let's hope he regains his senses before the season starts.

And Richie Mau Mau had the shortest retirement. He left Image so he wouldn't have to ref Nashville and returned in time to play WC. PGI's issue about his retirement didn't even see print until he was back playing.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Bobvannes
Since I don't follow the euro scene and therefor don't know who Piper is, I'll have to return this thread to Avalanche. Word is that Avalanche picked up some addicted kids that were on Lockout last week. Lockout went out and stole half of Detroit Fusion in turn and Ceasar is once again left in the cold

Oh yeah, and Rocky was talking about playing on Wipetech. Can you believe he has fallen that low? Let's hope he regains his senses before the season starts.

And Richie Mau Mau had the shortest retirement. He left Image so he wouldn't have to ref Nashville and returned in time to play WC. PGI's issue about his retirement didn't even see print until he was back playing.

It's alright Bob, you don't have to be a Yank to plead ignorance of Piper, plenty of people over here ain't heard of him either :)

As for 'Wipetech' ?
That made me chuckle, ain't heard that one before :)

As for Ritchie, damn that man can play on his day and he can come out of retirement as many times as he likes as far as I'm concerned.
When Ritchie is on his game, he is most definitely up there with the likes of Oliver, Chris and so on.
Robbo
PS Pipes, only kiddin duuuuuuuude :)
Most people in Europe know you, of course they do, they say, 'There goes Robbo's mate' :)

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
You are funny .........NOT

Pete

Nobody has ever said those to words in one sentence. Robbo and Mate just don't go!

What people do say is there goes Piper you know the one that used to calm Robbo down :)

Bowen
Get off my train!
Piper

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
All aboard...the Piper train

Chooo chooo!!

I like that Pipes.

Anyhow, spill the beans bro. You can't keep us all waiting like this, the public have a god given right to know what's on your mind, made up or not (;) )

I heard a rumour, Campaign Power fold as Scutty shakes his ass too much, creates a vaccum and sucks the entire team into his anus. Hows that for a rumour. :D

Spill, spill, spill, spill!!!!