The Home Of European Paintball

And then there were five

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
I wonder who Rocky would play for...

I'm having a hard time thinking of a team that he would want to go and play for. I wouldn't be suprised if he followed with others from 'Lanche.

Any more gossip on Chris? I'll bet he is gutted if he can't find an X-ball team...

manike

edited to avoid confusion. :rolleyes: :)

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
What?

So you find it hard to think of team Rocky would fit into. We are talking about the same Rocky are'nt we? The one with the hair then no hair, the same Rocky that has more respect for players than anyone I have ever met! The same guy that everybody likes!

How the hell would he find it hard to fit into a team?

Si am sooooooo confused! Please explain your ramblings!

Piper

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Andy that's not quite what I meant.

I bet a lot of teams would die to have him play with them, he's the nicest 'baller on the face of the planet. One heck of a guy who cares about and has time for all 'ballers. Even invited me to stay at his place and go shark fishing next time I'm in Flordia :D

It's just he has a certain style which always complimented with Avalanche, I'm not sure what other teams have that style which would attract him.

Didn't mean he wouldn't be able to find a team, far from it, just not sure any other teams are cool enough to have him want to join them. What I'm getting at, is what other team is worthy of having him :)

Does that make more sense?

manike

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Almost but still no cherry!

Ok he has a style. What getting up front and shooting people? Ok that makes sense whole idea behind the game. So what your saying is (and this is just for arguments sake) he would not fit on Aftershock, or Ironmen or BC.

Ok the point of who is worthy of having him.
Anyone is worthy of having Rocky. If he went to an am team then the experience he has is valuable. If he goes to a Pro team then he will fit in with anyone cos he is Rocky and one of the most likeable players!

These just seem funny statements thats all I am saying!

Just my thoughts tha's all!

Piper

D

duffistuta

Piper

Is it true? Is Rocky fishing to join the Sharks? I told you, we don't want any of your rubbish, no-game septic mates so tell him to **** off.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Andy you are barking... up the wrong tree

Andy,

Rocky to me, isn't just the up front paintballer. He's a whole image and paintball Icon.

No I don't see him and that image 'fitting' so easily into a team like the Ironmen or Bad Company. Rocky shooting a Spyder for Kingman? hmm no.

I do see him possibly playing with Aftershock, but then they are a huge bunch of misfits anyway :)

All of my comments here about Rocky are not to do with his playing style or skills or experience. His paintball skills could get him onto any team no problem.

They are to do with him as a charachter and image. In which case for him, I don't see that many teams who's image and charachter fit with his. That was my point.

manike