Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel ir3 or nightcast cocker

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
Em ? to be honest a basic spider would be cheeper and easier to look after. However if you do want to use it at walk on's I go for the cocker as it will be easier to maintain not requiring special tools.

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
but ... .cockers are fairly tricky to maintain, especially if you're new to paintball. That's why they are considered not tourny friendly, as well as that people are scared of the big, bad, timing. :p

s4lkk

Aug 9, 2006
where does it say in my thread, that iam not responsible, and aim gonna go round shooting my mates, chill out people, just wanted some opinions,,,, anyways ive bought an ion now,,,lol

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
i think he inferred that you were the cock.... why would you need a marker if youre not going to play with it anyway. If youre going to shoot game, get an air rifle, or apply for a firearms or shotgun licence - bad idea. If youre mucking arround with your mates, a £15 bb pistol from antics will be fine, not a marker that is capable of uprooting teeth if it'd hit you in the mouth ... ouch!

In fact, you sound of an age when lazer quest would be a more apropriate alternative, as i imagine you being "kid-in-ski-jacket" at a punter day, no offense or anything.

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
Some twat buys a very powerful gun to piss about with, pisses about with iit around unprotected people, people get hurt, hospitalised, blinded, severaly injured, ****ed for life, the tosser with the gun gets beaten up to **** arrested and put in prison where then is bum raped!!!! if youre going to piss about then go piss about in the middle of a motorway!!! you obviously lack whats known as common sense, and saftey awareness, or have escaped from a care home for teh mentally unstable, now maybe this pissing abotu is for getting gyppos of a field or a pest problem, in that case buy summat that will stop them from walking ever again, liek a bow and arrow, my mate bought a gun today, i gave it full check, clean what have ya, he told his brother he was gonan shoot him (jokingly) his brother went straight to town and bought a hunting bow:D if u wanna piss about, find summat else to piss abotu with, liek other men im sure that would suit ya

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
care home for teh mentally unstable
... Skeet?

Seriously though man, people who don't play are unaware of what precautions you need to keep both of your eyes, when y ou're pissing about, you're not wearing a mask, and neither are your friends. Even if the unexpected happens, you buy the dark cocker, the pump arm snaps, and you get a backblock in the forehead, it's you who'll need speach and motor therapy, not us. Just use your noggin before you step into this.