Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel probs

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
hi problem is its more like a spray gun than a marker .7 or 8 balls them breaks them i tuned down max to only 9 balls still did it . tried new batterys in hopper still did same .was useing a halo b im lost as what to do cheaked the sensi thats seams to work . detents look fine .im lost tried bits in book any help would be great

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
what marker is this? also...
what is it chrono'd at?
what type of Bolt do you have? (soft nose or hard nose?)
what paint were you using
AND where was it breaking?
-barrel?
-bolt face?
-feed neck?

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
its and a4
has a soft front standed bolt
crono at 266
primal bronze

i think it was breaking on bolt but as im new could have been any where sorry for being a bit dumb . i used same paint in my ion crono at 270 rest of day with only 2 breaks and would have been at least 1700 and m8 was useing same paint in his shocker all day as well did try some other paint didnt make any odds did same .

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
its a toughy... did you try dropping paint in your barrel? and if so, how did it fit? Angel, for some reason, made their barrels pretty much 68 cal. (paint WAS after all supposedly this size...) you could maybe try an after market barrel with a wider caliber...

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
its a toughy... did you try dropping paint in your barrel? and if so, how did it fit? Angel, for some reason, made their barrels pretty much 68 cal. (paint WAS after all supposedly this size...) you could maybe try an after market barrel with a wider caliber...
the paint just holds in barrel with out falling thought . if that helps