Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Speed!!!!

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Yeah it is pretty rapid, is that with the WAS Equalizer board?

Paul
:)
Yup that was with a WAS Equalizer board (which comes as standard in the lasoya, ironman & texas storm timmy) but we have been playing with Andy's (Yankee) 2002 which has a stock SOB board and that is amazingly quick - I will try get some video footage done this weekend at work for all you boys and girls to look at :)

And don't the Viking's also come with WAS boards now as well so they should be stupid quick now ;)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Sypher365
Yup that was with a WAS Equalizer board (which comes as standard in the lasoya, ironman & texas storm timmy) but we have been playing with Andy's (Yankee) 2002 which has a stock SOB board and that is amazingly quick - I will try get some video footage done this weekend at work for all you boys and girls to look at :)

And don't the Viking's also come with WAS boards now as well so they should be stupid quick now ;)
LOL Took the words out of my mouth!! :D :D :D
Yeah The WAS boards are now stock on the Viking and Excalibur, both markers come with A.C.E holes drilled for them, the Wicked eye availible from W.A.S is a whopping $20.
Can't wait to get my new Featherlite Viking that baby is going to RIP!!!

Lets face it though, the current boards not slow at over 30 BPS.

I think when you hget to this level of marker, generally speaking performance as in ROF is equal. you have to start looking at other things to make your mind up, price consistancy and reliability being a few pointers...

Paul
:)