Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel -> whats so good about it?

A

ALEX JEYES

Over the years I have had a few players slagging angels of for accuracy, range etc. Some of these guys had six inch barrels on their guns! I personaly have always found 16" barrels to be the best choice for an angel. the longer the ball stays in the barrel , it gives a smoother delivery into the air.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
angels are widely reagrded as being good because they set the benchmark for high end tourney markers. there are markers out there that are considered better by some people (i personaly prefer timmys) but, when looking at a high end gun, you compare it to an angel.

the angel has it all. consistency, ROF, weight and more features then you can shake a soldering iron at.

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by ALEX JEYES
Over the years I have had a few players slagging angels of for accuracy, range etc. Some of these guys had six inch barrels on their guns! I personaly have always found 16" barrels to be the best choice for an angel. the longer the ball stays in the barrel , it gives a smoother delivery into the air.
you see soooo many people would argue with this....but i totally agree with you...the longer the barrel the more accurate it is

shwoomie

Trivoga Baby!
Feb 26, 2003
Finland
www.trivoga.com
besides the fact that i wouldnt personally buy an angel the only shortcoming of it is that it has no ACE wich seems to be the demanded upgrade these days and preferably installed in the making process not as an aftermarket part!

and dont give stuff about COPS it doesnt work decently without slowing yer marker down!

but this is only my humble opinion! :)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
How does COPS slow down your marker? Never had a problem with it.... even if you feel you do have a problem with the COPS just turn it off and set your markers MROF to the speed in which your loader can feed at.

Dave

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by shwoomie
besides the fact that i wouldnt personally buy an angel the only shortcoming of it is that it has no ACE wich seems to be the demanded upgrade these days and preferably installed in the making process not as an aftermarket part!

and dont give stuff about COPS it doesnt work decently without slowing yer marker down!

but this is only my humble opinion! :)
Guess what The Speed does not use COPS

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
Any of you guys out there that have problems with angels give them to me and I will tell you now you will never swap it for another marker. What you have to remember is that quality paint is required in quality guns. Barrel bore size and length is important to. It is without a doubt the most amazing gun on earth . you only have to look who shoots them and the results they have had for the proof!!
As i said before.... Having Owned and Shot an Angel i personally hate them, and no matter what you could do to the one i had, i still hate them!!! I had one for a year.. and it always broke or f*cked up somewhere!!

And as for
It is without a doubt the most amazing gun on earth . you only have to look who shoots them and the results they have had for the proof!!
Alex... Angels have been around for ages... im pritty damn sure that given due time, the E-Blades will over-run the Angels and Out gun them too!!

DOWN WITH THE ANGELS!!!

shwoomie

Trivoga Baby!
Feb 26, 2003
Finland
www.trivoga.com
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Guess what The Speed does not use COPS

and? you point being?

just to let you know i have my opinions about angels and debating about some ball detection system that is supposed to be the best in the best marker there is (yeah right) is useless over the net...

agreed tis all opinions but this is mine to keep and you or anybody cant make me change it!

if anybody is truly considering an angel i suggest you try it as you should do with all markers you buy....if it fits your hand and you like it otherwise then go for it....thats the only thing that matters your own comfort!