Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel -> whats so good about it?

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
just to let you know i have my opinions about angels and debating about some ball detection system that is supposed to be the best in the best marker there is (yeah right) is useless over the net...

agreed tis all opinions but this is mine to keep and you or anybody cant make me change it!

if anybody is truly considering an angel i suggest you try it as you should do with all markers you buy....if it fits your hand and you like it otherwise then go for it....thats the only thing that matters your own comfort!
Well Said mate!! Keep on Preaching!!

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
The only way you'll have problems with your angel is if you're too stupid to use one (which is the case most of the time with people who have problems with their angel), or you've bought it from somebody who was too stupid to use one. COPS (at least COPSII) works very well, if it's slowing you down, here's a thought, turn the CMROF up! Your angel can only be as slow, innacurace, inefficient or whatever else some of you want to call it, as you make it. Again, being too stupid to read the manual will almost certainly cause you problems when you own any marker in the mid to high end range.

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
Originally posted by ALEX JEYES
. you only have to look who shoots them and the results they have had for the proof!!

nuff said.
Lol.... :rolleyes:

I am certainly of the opinion that it isnt the gun making the moves, targetting the opposition, constructing the game plan...

Put any other high end marker in Dynasty's hand (with the same back up they get now) and I am fairly certain you will see the same results. At the end of the day, they praise the Angel and use it cause they are 'paid' too... Im sure some of the Dynasty/RL/whoever else love Angels and would use them as a preference.. just as some of you guys who shell out your hard earned cash do...

Ill match you shot for shot with my EBlade, but put an Angel in my hands and I wont be able to shoot for toffee until I get used to it... its all about whats comfortable. Every single high end marker out there can do over 20bps... the vast majority of us never hit more than 17bps... so it doesnt really matter the new Speed is apparently fast or the Timmy's new board can do 66bps... its irrelevant.

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
dr.strangelove - The only way you'll have problems with your angel is if you're too stupid to use one (which is the case most of the time with people who have problems with their angel), or you've bought it from somebody who was too stupid to use one. COPS (at least COPSII) works very well, if it's slowing you down, here's a thought, turn the CMROF up! Your angel can only be as slow, innacurace, inefficient or whatever else some of you want to call it, as you make it. Again, being too stupid to read the manual will almost certainly cause you problems when you own any marker in the mid to high end range.
Not everyone is that stupid... ive read the manual and even got an Angel tech to sort my Angel out to what i wanted it to be, it didnt work period! weather it be the Angel tech or the gun itself... i hated every second i had it!! so dont sit their and tell me that im stupid because i hate a perticular gun... i read the manuel i tried getting it fixed and i hated it! Nuff Said!! dont start calling people stupid unless you know they actually are, not on what YOU THINK they are... and dont call them stupid simply because they dont like a gun!