Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any one here fancy joining a very novice team?

Leper

Jolt
Oct 2, 2001
Bucks
www.kwidgybo.co.uk
I live in High Wycombe, Bucks, currently shooting a spyder but I'm upgrading to a palmer blazer as soon as I can figure out paying for it and getting it to the UK.

Doing my AS's at the moment, great fun.

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
oh rite quite far away then!

also,.......... get a cocker:D . people say they are too complicated! have a look at the electronics in an impulse mate!!
get a stock wgp cocker, the upgrades are endless.

Leper

Jolt
Oct 2, 2001
Bucks
www.kwidgybo.co.uk
A blazer is like a cocker, just with all the pneus located internally! (No hoses, ram is on the left side of the gun, palmer rock on the right). I *might* go for a cocker though, depending on how things work out for importing a blazer.

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
never heared of it!

could you get me a pic of one of those? sound interesting. also buying from america usually turns out to be the same as from the uk! inc. all charges etc.

Jurg$

know heart. know glory.
Apr 28, 2003
Dirty South
www.ambushpaintball.co.uk
Hmmh...i disagree, its alright if you have mates into paintballing, or older brothers or something. but when its just you, and your parents see it as running arround with guns and don't want anything to do with it. it becomes kinnda difficult :mad: There is also the problem of the constantly empty wallet.

Leper

Jolt
Oct 2, 2001
Bucks
www.kwidgybo.co.uk
Originally posted by joolux.//
it really doesnt matter how old you are, I'm 14 and I still manage somehow....

if you're looking to get tourney experience, this is a perfect way to do it..
I'm definitely up for some tourney experience, just that I need to get myself a gun and the wheels to get to tournies! I dont really live close enough to be able to ask my parents for a lift.