Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any one here fancy joining a very novice team?

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
you might be able to get a lift down with me and sephiroth. i live near manchedter, so if you can get to mine, i can provide a lift, dependant on wether my dad is willing. if you could wait a year then i will have a VW camper, so i can drive everyone down there :)

nally

Banned
Originally posted by TOOLE
you might be able to get a lift down with me and sephiroth. i live near manchedter, so if you can get to mine, i can provide a lift, dependant on wether my dad is willing. if you could wait a year then i will have a VW camper, so i can drive everyone down there :)
was that to me or leaper mate

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
i dunno, but i'm not sure if i can give lifts anymore, my dad is thinking of seling the people carrier :(

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by jtl15
Hmmh...i disagree, its alright if you have mates into paintballing, or older brothers or something. but when its just you, and your parents see it as running arround with guns and don't
so me then ;) no fears man just get them along to a paintball tourney near you to watch and it sorts itself out :p

You don't have to commit guys. We only enter the team when there are enough peeps to play it. If you can't play you can't play and we won't think any less of you. Like it says in the first real post it's all for a laugh and to get into tourney ball.

whitecross

ooooohh! stars
Apr 21, 2003
basel switzerland
Visit site
hello all, where abouts in the midlands are you based, and where do you play.and **** i must be gettin old your all 14 -17 years, and me coming upto 32 years, ill be using my marker to get around soon. have fun.:D :D :D