Are Halo B loaders worth the money???

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by ally
think i'll stay wiv my revvy ;)
Well if you're running a mechanical cocker thats all you need really :)

That said though revvies are still great hoppers, better when combined with some form of anti chop be it L/P A.C.E Level 10 etc..

Paul
:)

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Paul, there are people who could mail their Halos to you, let you do your 5 minute cleaning, mailit back, and get it done faster than taking it apart and cleaning it themselves.

Halo B performance is great, cleaning is a bear. Never had a break in my Eggo II that required disassembly to clean out. Performance is a touch less impressive.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by gyroscope
Paul, there are people who could mail their Halos to you, let you do your 5 minute cleaning, mailit back, and get it done faster than taking it apart and cleaning it themselves.
No problem... my fee however is £50 per hopper, :eek: hey its cheaper then a new halo! :D :D :D

I have broken paint in my Halo, whether or not that was the fault of the paint, marker or halo is a different matter....

Paul

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
I have reached capped speed on my Impulse 2k2 (Cricket 20bps) and I use an eggy II.

I mean yeah, it looks like an egg but I have yet to break 'any' paint in it. It seems that because its fairly fast and 'not' force feed that its more gentle on paint.

If you watch the feed neck when you shoot you can see that its making sure the feedneck is full, and detects even minor gaps in balls (like half a ball gap or less).

Good hopper all round as i do 17bps most the time snap shooting or just giving cover etc.

Good hopper all round, just thought i would back the eggy2 up here! :D

neill

Sep 22, 2002
Visit site
ive got both of them and the only problem ive found id that you have to sand down the neck to fit most feed stubs (except smartparts twisterfeed)and your ball detents have to be brand new or of a certain type to stop balls being double force feed(that happened on my impy)now run an ir3 with evo2 sweeeet.there are main players who put up with these problems and there are many solutions to fixing them check out forums for specific markers angel/impulse owners groups and you will see the pros and the cons of both hoppers both rip,my only problem with hoppers is spending over£100/$150 then having to diy it to get it to work properly and only having a small margin of error or ive i balls it up more money
try them both on your marker and feel whats right for you and does it make you look a better player (very important
laters
neill sponsored by loving partner and hsbc overdraft facilities (thank you):)

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
I really think that people who own both - are the people who can review them propperly!

The most annoying thing about www.pbreview.com is that people very rarely give there marker / hopper a bad review......

Ive shot both, and have smegged paint in the halo - but I havent used the evo 2 on a field yet so i cant comment.

I havent managed to outshoot either of these on my Impulse (apart from when the halo was tripping out, but that was to do with low batterys & dodgy eye sensors) But again i havent fired more than 100 balls through my evo either.

beanyboy

Nov 5, 2002
SOUTH
www.irritantpaintball.co.uk
Cheers for all the help guy's.

I am going to stick what ever hopper i get onto my ir3 Fly, will i have to mod the halo B then to get it to fit? if i get an evoII will it go straight on without having to sand down the neck??

neill

Sep 22, 2002
Visit site
you will have to sand down the neck on the halo quite a bit to fit your ir3 and maybe the evo2 as well.my evo fits really tight on my base model ir3 without beinhg touched which was a bonus
laters
neill:)