Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are Halo B loaders worth the money???

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
I haven't got VISION guys, i have a standard Cricket board i.e NO VISION.

Some people are saying you can't do things, then others like myself are gradually proving that the Eggy2, though slower is a better hopper.

Besides... Viewloader raped Halo's arse for every penny in the courts cos they couldn't invent their own ball detection system.

Ahh well, Eggy2 Rules... thats all!:)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by ChrisWhiteSTEL
Some people are saying you can't do things, then others like myself are gradually proving that the Eggy2, though slower is a better hopper.
So that's why to prove how good your gun is, from your own posts you say you have to use a Halo hoppper? :) lol

Besides... Viewloader raped Halo's arse for every penny in the courts cos they couldn't invent their own ball detection system.
Bwuahahahahaha. That's the funniest and most incorrect thing I have heard on the whole issue :)

Burb if you break the raceway on the egg you can buy a new one.... If you break the shell on a halo, you get given a new one... breaking necks on Halo's is very rare as compared to some other loaders :rolleyes: (a friend borrowed my back up rev and broke it at the neck last week :( )

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Halo

Another very good thread, i personally have the halo , because the write up on this hopper is very good can feed my eblade with ease, but the only problem ive had is paint breaks , then your out of the game but it takes 10 mins to clean thats stripped down and back together and thats a proper clean , whether or not the breaks have been down to britle paint,that remains to be seen howether im gonna get the egg just for a spare , backup,
but bear in mind every hopper gets paint breaks whever it be sliding into that bunker etc, and when that paint is in that breach you are firing paint every where but not at your target ,
just my 2p worth:)

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
@ Manike: OK so if someone makes an incorrect statement, someone should just say, sorry your post is wrong, the correct info is... blah blah blah.

So i mean, these arguments about hoppers is gettin a bit **** and all people have done is curse people... Just let people say what they think then be corrected by the proper info. Not people laughin cos they are wrong. Come on guys, lets be sensible for once. :rolleyes:

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
@ Manike: OK so if someone makes an incorrect statement, someone should just say, sorry your post is wrong, the correct info is... blah blah blah.

So i mean, these arguments about hoppers is gettin a bit **** and all people have done is curse people... Just let people say what they think then be corrected by the proper info. Not people laughin cos they are wrong. Come on guys, lets be sensible for once. :rolleyes:
So you missed the smiley faces, and the bits where the wrong info was corrected?

I'm laughing about what you said on the court case, because for me that's funny. It really is.

I didn't curse anyone. You were the first to curse :rolleyes: