Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are you ready for the Zombies?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I am officially an expert on Zombies. the factory attached to my office is full of them.

I also own a machete. A crossbow. A TACTICAL tomahawk no less.

In the event of an outbreak, I'm gonna be grand :D

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Chain-mail and boats don't go together well, but maybe kevlar could do the same job (if you can access it in time).
as for Zombie's walking underwater, there is little evidence to support this. Rotting flesh generates methane gasses that would make the undead float to the top, surely? Anyways, they would have to be led to the island fortress, I doubt they would just wander to it without any kind of bait. That said, the island would need to be fortified against just such an attack, and include a quarantine area for any new arrivals.
Crossbows are awesome if your dealing with small groups or lone walkers. What is needed is a weapon of mass destruction for if we're overrun. The Toyota Tundra was the best I could come up with. Obviously there are better weapons, but can I really access them once the virus hits? Prolly not.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I don't think it would increase exponentially. I mean, if someone gets infected, what are the chances that they will go off and bite two people? People are pretty good at not getting bitten, and should know to stay away from the people who are doing the biting. I think that it would be handled pretty well by the authorities. I'd join in tho...

Also, maggots. They'd make short work of everything.