The Home Of European Paintball

ARGH, so called "pro's"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
lol .. so WHO was it ?? we still dont have a name. my pitchfork is rusting in the british rain and my fire is almost out...! how are we supposed to burn people at the stake with no fire !!?!
Read the threads,it's quite obvious.....;):D

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
I thought the thread has been quite funny to read.

I see people are taking it a bit more seriously than I am.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
1. They marked me out about 10 times, i put my hand up and walked off, one of them proceeded to cap me about 5 more times in the back/head/neck.. when i turned round and said "what the F**K was that for?" he just said "I wanted you to make sure you were out, bub bye now, bub bye, bye.. byeeee"
that wound me up propper.

if this happened to me i think i would have just seen red and smashed his face in without even thinking

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Its a shame that it did not really happen and he only got shot 2 times but if he wants to cry about it so be it.
If there where pros around then he would have been drilled till he got of the field.... also u have to remember that when u playing with electronic markers that they be shooting a min of 15bps so u going to get a few more as they already in the air when u stopped shooting but if u stay on the field what do u expect.(8 players aside 15bps a man means u going to get shot a few more times)

Maybe YT_69 should go play punter days until he grows some balls and learns to play with the walk on lads but we all started somewhere so maybe next time we will just use Pump action markers or even hand pistols or even not play at all.....

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Its a shame that it did not really happen and he only got shot 2 times but if he wants to cry about it so be it.
If there where pros around then he would have been drilled till he got of the field.... also u have to remember that when u playing with electronic markers that they be shooting a min of 15bps so u going to get a few more as they already in the air when u stopped shooting but if u stay on the field what do u expect.(8 players aside 15bps a man means u going to get shot a few more times)

Maybe YT_69 should go play punter days until he grows some balls and learns to play with the walk on lads but we all started somewhere so maybe next time we will just use Pump action markers or even hand pistols or even not play at all.....
Gregory,tut,tut I remember the exact same reaction from you when my brother lit you up at Wycombe after you tried to play on...now play nicely and I'll see you again there soon...;):p

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Lol tiffer what u on about mate, i only shout if u drill someone when they walking out of field which this guy was not and he only got 2 shots, but as u know playing sup air means u got to expect more shots.

Also tiffer not got a clue what u on about mate,only ever played once at Wycombe and did not have a problem at all.

Tiffer if u got a problem with me mate say to my face on the day don't wait like 4 months to have your say...

What is with people who don't leave the game on the field, play have fun and go home.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Lol tiffer what u on about mate, i only shout if u drill someone when they walking out of field which this guy was not and he only got 2 shots, but as u know playing sup air means u got to expect more shots.

Also tiffer not got a clue what u on about mate,only ever played once at Wycombe and did not have a problem at all.

Tiffer if u got a problem with me mate say to my face on the day don't wait like 4 months to have your say...

What is with people who don't leave the game on the field, play have fun and go home.
I can't understand why you rose to the bait from YT.
Wycombe house field nearing the end of the game,you moved forward into my brothers line of fire,the whistle went,you started firing and he lit you up,he was in the right position at the right time and only fired because you started firing,he stopped after he hit you a copuple of times and you weren't happy.
I'm just comparing what YT said in comparisson to what occoured at Wycombe,you can't remember but you made a big deal @ the time,we had a good day all in all and as for leaving it for 4 months...there was no reason to raise it until now but as I said only for comparisson.
People have different perceptions of what happens @ the best of times and I'm happy to always leave it on the field.
It's obvious he's talking about you and made all the more clearer when you logged on as a different user,now you must admit that was silly because up until then no-one had any idea it was you...
M8 I haven't got a problem with you and I certainly wouldn't be shy about raising it on the day,you know me better than that..:D
See you soon..;)

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site

Part of this was buging me ....
Why do you perceive I have a problem with you,we had a good day,I'm just relating a similar incident that occoured when we played together..:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.