Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ASA Problem

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I would also consider checking out that this wasn't just lost in the post or fell out accidently before you go accusing someone of being a liar ;)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I would also consider checking out that this wasn't just lost in the post or fell out accidently before you go accusing someone of being a liar ;)
Me? I went and collected it in person but foolishly didnt check the ASA. Its more or less been in the box since then. Anyway problem sorted. Thanks again Syd

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
On a point of pedant-ism I would of aired up the marker and dry fired a couple of shots...but maybe that's just me ..glad you go tit sorted...

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
On a point of pedant-ism I would of aired up the marker and dry fired a couple of shots...but maybe that's just me ..glad you go tit sorted...
Well it was 11.30pm when i got there, so i didnt really want to wake up the whole neighbourhood.

Ghostrocket

Its all about your Ego
suggestion?

PŖØŦØ - i just checked my original ASA from my pmr i wondered have you checked that placing an allen key in the front (where the macro goes) doesnt make the pin appear. Sounds daft i wondered if its been screwed all the way in if thats poss? :) Hope that makes sense

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
PŖØŦØ - i just checked my original ASA from my pmr i wondered have you checked that placing an allen key in the front (where the macro goes) doesnt make the pin appear. Sounds daft i wondered if its been screwed all the way in if thats poss? :) Hope that makes sense
Macro? Whats that? And what do you want me to do with the allen key? Put it somewhere and screw it or...?

But to me, it just looks like its missing. I always thought the brass pins in ASAs where metal and shiny, theres nothing like that in there at all. But thanks to Syd he has solved all my problems, cant wait for it to arrive!:D

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Macro? Whats that? And what do you want me to do with the allen key? Put it somewhere and screw it or...?

But to me, it just looks like its missing. I always thought the brass pins in ASAs where metal and shiny, theres nothing like that in there at all. But thanks to Syd he has solved all my problems, cant wait for it to arrive!:D
basically, where the macroline goes into the asa, remove the macroline, in there, there is an allen screw which adjusts how far the pin sticks out, read the manual for the correct sized one, and then stick it in, and rotate the right way, see if anything changes.