Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ASA Problem

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
rtm

one the design features of the rails asa is a ajustable depression pin with in the asa. all you do is screw it till air starts to flow through. undo the bottle and turn the screw another few times.

otherwise you could just take out the manual that comes with the marker open it to page 11 and read it.

lol

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Doesnt matter if its a little pricey, the guy i bought it off (webber) said there is nothing wrong with the gun and its 100% working order,so he lied to me basically. So whatever needs doing im making him pay for it.
To be honest Will, I dont appreciate you calling me a liar on the forums. I never lied to you!
I got the gun recently checked at Dye with ash and all was working fine. I fired it once when i got it back and it never left the box after that. So i would appreciate it if you could edit your first post.

And it seems you have a new asa sorted with Syd now, so i am gonna leave it with you.

Webber

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
To be honest Will, I dont appreciate you calling me a liar on the forums. I never lied to you!
I got the gun recently checked at Dye with ash and all was working fine. I fired it once when i got it back and it never left the box after that. So i would appreciate it if you could edit your first post.

And it seems you have a new asa sorted with Syd now, so i am gonna leave it with you.

Webber
Yeah well sorry, at first it sure seemed like it but i can tell your not now. That was posted before we talked about the problem. So sorry