Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bad Reffing ?

Awww Liz...

I was only jesting with ya, now don't you go joining guppy and Steph's 'Get Tortoise and humiliate him' campaign.
Guppy is lucky, at her site punters actually use the surrender rule. where I work every punter seems to be a frustrated bunker Monkey in the making. Every day sees at least one good mugging;) ;)

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
OK a few points...TL you're just paranoid! There is no 'Get Tortoise & humiliate him Campaign' Sorry if u felt that way:( We luv ya really!

Secondly i agree that the 'no headshots' rule is a bit naf as 'gun shots' obviously count, and what's behind the gun?... the punters head!! So you can't put a player out for shooting another in the head as 90% of the time you'll be told 'i was aiming at his gun, marshal'.

Tony...don't give it up! We all get bad days as well as good! Only last week i refused to take a group out after only 3 games...but then tell me, what fool books a 'young offenders rehab group' on a days paintballing anyway???:mad:

Originally posted by guppy
OK a few points...TL you're just paranoid! There is no 'Get Tortoise & humiliate him Campaign' Sorry if u felt that way:( We luv ya really!
Oh yeah No' get tortoise' campaign.just ' lets make Tortoise wear
the heavist, furryest, hottest costume at the star wars game'
I just hope it don't rain Or I could end up smelling like a wet dog.
Then again In march it could be bloody freezing and I will be nice a snug.
Also if i make the costume really furry every thing will just get stuck in the fur and fall to the ground.
Now who is princess leia ???;)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Cooks! Philip!

Originally posted by guppy
Er ..Um..you seem to know me so well! But THIS week i wasnt pre-menstrual, the car hadn't broken down and i just got a decent pay-rise, so i was in a happy mood & didn't use violence or bad language!!! So, on a more professional note, was it a bad call? Would you have put all 3 out on the first call of surrender?
:confused:
Hmmm,in that situation I find a Splatmaster loaded with Aniseed Balls(Haribo .68) most useful:eek: :eek: :confused:

Originally posted by Darkwerks

ooh. oh, it was senior Judge advising a rookie Judge-cadet Dredd from 2000 AD . Can't remember his name, do i win?? :D
You're on the right track but only half way there...the Dredd bit was just too easy on it's own :) Gimme the name of the Judge who gave Dredd that advice & the case of paint is yours. Tell you what...tell me which prog No. it was in and I'll make it 2 cases....

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by Hatts

You're on the right track but only half way there...the Dredd bit was just too easy on it's own :) Gimme the name of the Judge who gave Dredd that advice & the case of paint is yours. Tell you what...tell me which prog No. it was in and I'll make it 2 cases....
Argh, too hard!!!!
I'll do my best....:p :confused: :rolleyes: