Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

barell system

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
I have used a few of these barrel kits, and came to the conclusion that they were a waste of money, just get one large bore barrel and use it all the time.

How many peolpe have a full kit, but only use a couple of inserts/backs???

How many people check the paint size every time they open a new bag/box of paint???

How many paintball's are "round"???

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
not as much as first thought,agreed a perfect match barrel to ball will shoot better.but all paint changes size due to humidity ect.
as for a barrel set the pipe kicks the freaks ass,better made,less parts,lighter,stronger and has fantastic shoot through if you get as barrel break:)

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
[QU

is it just me or is the warped message board down as ive had some new software for my internet as every other site works except for warps message board.

thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]
was on yesterday(friday) but cant get on now:confused: ,seems to be a common problem latley:(

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
yeah le-pig experiancing same problems.atleast i know its not just my software!!

ill probably get flammed to hell for this comment, but no matter what you all think about the freak kit, there are alot of great teams out there using them.weather thats due to sponsership deals, influence in the industry itself or whatever there are plenty of teams using them and doing fine with them even tho less people are using them nowadays and moving onto pipes,empire kits etc.
people have used them for a long long time with no complaints!:rolleyes: :cool:

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
Originally posted by Scars
its 6 on 1 fella...

Have you tried any other highend barrell?

in all honesty freaks are better than stock barrells in alot of cases but their honing is pants and i find the consistancy over the chrono rather appauling compared to say a empire or pipe.

Also you will find most tourney ballers are more serious about their gear than woods ballers.
........tut tut scars not true for my freak on the dynasty
my freak is +/-2 or never fluctuating as i saw in reading in the sepl
but if you look at all the sp kit you see flaws in almost every single one so its all comes down to quality control and i think my barrel came out of the factory without any problems.
dont hate sp jus criticise lol :D