The Home Of European Paintball

Battle of the Bulge 2nd Nov 08

GoodBoy

www.surreypaintball.com
Aug 13, 2003
Surrey UK
Visit site
Hi

To all those that are playing SPC - Battle of the Bulge this Sunday.

Some detail updates;

We now have over 170 players booked in.

Please car share where ever possible, if you all rock up in separate cars parking will be tight!

Campers can start to pitch up after midday on Sat 1st.

The pre-game party starts @ 7pm. Bring a bottle.

Players will be able to register / book in on the Sat between 2 - 7 pm.

The gates will open on Sunday morning at 7am, Briefings will start at 8:30am and the first game will start at 9:15am.
Please don't be late, you will not be able to book in after 9am!

We are still looking for experienced marshals for the day, we have had some drop outs.
So if you can't play and would like to be involved in our Big Game please give me a call on 07971 844487 and I will give you full details.

I look forward to seeing you all, Bring on the Tanks!

Mark

GoodBoy

www.surreypaintball.com
Aug 13, 2003
Surrey UK
Visit site
All players and staff are invited to the pre-game party, it starts at 7pm on Saturday 1st November at Henfold Lakes RH5 4RW.
Bring a bottle.

Brogan_89

"Not In The Face!!!"
Sep 7, 2008
Tatworth. Near Chard
'not in the face'

We are all going to be there traveling up tomorrow as its a fair old journey for down in the south west lol
but its going to be well worth it!!!
been looking forward to it ever since we first heard about it

ukcssc

Oct 13, 2008
Just got back from this and what an awesome day, for there first ever big game down this site it went well and with more attendance then expected.

Although the day started off late i believe this was due to 200 plus players and they expected only 175, plus HPAC arrived late due to breaking down 70 miles away and had to be bought down on a tow truck, they have there own air compressor on site that could of handled the day ok so was not much of a worry.

The first time i have seen proffesional pyro's done by film company ever on a paintball site just made the day more enjoyable and had me jumping out of my skin every time you heard the explosion's, and the tank was the nuts.

There could be improvements made on the day better organization but expected for there first time, but overall for there first big event SPC did well and cant wait untill the summer game:)

I hope you lot do woodland tournaments soon as the fields are great and im getting bored of supair to much of a paint fest now days and most of the skill has gone out of the game.