Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Battle of the Bulge 2nd Nov 08

Pikachu

Eden Designs FTW!!!!
Jun 8, 2005
North Yorkshire.
www.facebook.com
Awesome day! was great to see old faces and new.
everyone worked extra hard to make it possible and keep it going.
there were lots of varied nationalities and even a group of re-enactment guys there as the 101st Airboure of WW2 who helped us all out with the checkpoints etc.

well done to Mark and Wayne and everyone else involved. like it was said before, it may have started a bit late but we got on track and peeps seemed to enjoy it thoroughly.

cheers SPC!

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Today was a blast, we had to leave about 20 minutes early so we didn't get the final results. Who won?
(hello p8ntballer crew, new here, *waves*)

yeah, blinding day. We went as a crew of relative newbies and had a blast.

The yanks won, by quite a lot. (Probably helped by the fact that the Germans were a little bit underinformed regarding objectives and rules.)

But ANYHOO, that's just excuses. The yanks won fair and square. By a lot.

But we had tanks. Oh yes. That was well cool.

the pyros were LOUD.

A lot of effort was obviously put in by SPC and the promoters. Good work I reckon.

Looking forward to next year.

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
TEAM GBH Worked hard to get the site ready with spc but it was well worth all that work in crap weather as on the day the game was great i had a bad day with markers down but all was well in the end.
American side also had know idea what we were doing mate and we helped organise the day lol in the morning for objectives the GERMANS scored 0 LOL Americans scored 0 so dont worry Germans we were also bad.But in second halve the day we had all flags twice thats how we won kills were about even.
Tank was cool idea made the game realistic and those pyros were loud ears still ringing.
German player of the day was Greg from the hawks he held 30 plus players for 10 mins on our left side blinding play Greg.
Allies side player of the day was big daddy kent top play from him as usual lol
Many thanks for those that came and see you at next game cheers.

vmaxnick

Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
Bob aftermath

TEAM GBH Worked hard to get the site ready with spc but it was well worth all that work in crap weather as on the day the game was great i had a bad day with markers down but all was well in the end.
American side also had know idea what we were doing mate and we helped organise the day lol in the morning for objectives the GERMANS scored 0 LOL Americans scored 0 so dont worry Germans we were also bad.But in second halve the day we had all flags twice thats how we won kills were about even.
Tank was cool idea made the game realistic and those pyros were loud ears still ringing.
German player of the day was Greg from the hawks he held 30 plus players for 10 mins on our left side blinding play Greg.
Allies side player of the day was big daddy kent top play from him as usual lol
Many thanks for those that came and see you at next game cheers.
I can confirm; Greg was awesome, shouting at everyone cowering in our "safe zone" and rallying us with some barked orders and clear objectives.
Who's daft idea was it though to send the Germans two miles through the Crocodile infested swamps to re-spawn, then have the Americans walk past our fortifications in the village counting our heads and telling us who was going to die first before re-spawning right in front of us.
At one point, I was pinned down in the hut nearest to the American entrance with a guy whose marker was misfiring, we had a pot of paint between us and we could see Yanks pouring into the forest in front of us on mass.:eek:
Good day all in all, but the silly prices put me off. We had to stay up in Surrey Sat night cause of the 400 mile round trip and didn't appreciate the £3 burgers and £1.50 soft drinks. That's for punter days not Big Games.
Good first effort guy's but take a tip out of Camouflage Bournemouth's book, their Scenario is costing £25 and includes lunch and any kit you need including markers!
A good time was had though but the whole weekend including diesel was just too much for us to come again next year.:(

Good Marshalling top marks to them! :D

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Hi all sorry about being a bit long posting but not been very well.
Anyway was a great game, have passed my thoughts onto rob for there next game and will be looking foward to the next one.

Sorry for all the shouting i did lads, just doing my job, anyway always next time.

Thanks to the guy who muged me put some real sore bruses on me.

GG all see u next time.

last of all like to thank all the hawks that turned up.