Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best hopper for me?

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Ive used most out there, bar the Pinokio...which i have no desire to own.

My favourite loader and the one im currently using is a Vlocity Junior, virtue chip and soft crown. Light, good on batts with the chap, small profile, holds more paint than a halo/reloader.

Highly reccomended :cool:

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Best hopper I've used yet mate and I've used most...

Incredibally light, holds 230balls even wothout the nose capacity expander, easy to clean and never jams.

Admitatly I didn't like the look of it at first, looked big and bulky, but when I used it I was blown away and its the best loader, in my experience, I've used so far.

Dnt diss until you try ;)

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Best hopper I've used yet mate and I've used most...

Incredibally light, holds 230balls even wothout the nose capacity expander, easy to clean and never jams.

Admitatly I didn't like the look of it at first, looked big and bulky, but when I used it I was blown away and its the best loader, in my experience, I've used so far.

Dnt diss until you try ;)
Haha, not bashing mate. Will try before i go out and buy one though. Taking a hard dive with the nose attachment cant be clever though! lol.

Lulz Spangley?

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Yes yes no bashing now lol :p

Trithfully I never intend to use the big nose on it! And never will, I would recomend it to scenario players, but no way too supair, a cuple of guys in my site use the big noses on supair, but I am never ever intending to use it, still in the wrapping too the big nose is!!! Lol

And wnt use it in the woods either lol.

And I'd go with spangeleys hopper mate, fantastic feed rate ;)