Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best hopper for me?

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
i have a pinokio and its the best hopper i have ever owned and i have used a rotor and i like the pinokio better i play woods and there will be no diving for me in the woods lol but still 250 balls in the normal attachment and the battery consumption is great 60 cases on 2 nine volts and can feed 30+ bps i have had my marq edge on three shot 30 bps and the pinokio fed great pinokio ftw lol get 1 there great

tomo:D

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
Yes yes no bashing now lol :p

Trithfully I never intend to use the big nose on it! And never will, I would recomend it to scenario players, but no way too supair, a cuple of guys in my site use the big noses on supair, but I am never ever intending to use it, still in the wrapping too the big nose is!!! Lol

And wnt use it in the woods either lol.

And I'd go with spangeleys hopper mate, fantastic feed rate ;)
Pushing/wrapping bunkers would be a nightmare with that attachment surely? The whole nose would be exposed as a target.

Bottom line is obladeo, all of the hoppers mentioned in this thread will get the job done. It really is down to personal preference, just like picking a marker.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Actual on-gun rates are so much different at the end of the day, but of all the hoppers I've tested with reballs the best rof I've consistently gotten is 25bps with a virtued vlocity. Reballs tend to jam a lot of hoppers up so I kinda consider them a good test of how resistant a loader is to jamming, and the vlocity was the only one (out of pulse, magna, torque) to get decent rof without jamming. I use a torque, but the main thing I liked about it was the easy disassembly and constant pressure on the ball-stack, which you get with a rotor nowadays. The nifty thing I like about rotors is that spring-loaded part of the ball tray that tilts up and gets those last few balls into the feed system so you don't have to tilt it about (a big issue with torques which will popcorn them about anyway). A compromise between the pinokio would be the new prophecy loader. You've got the interchangeable nose cones that aren't as breakable as the big attachment on the pinokio, easy disassembly for cleaning and tuning (magnet instead of fiddly spring in the halo/reloader drive cone), good rof. Now, the only time I've seen one in action was when a friend recently managed to pull one of the battery wires off the chip so it was short-lived, but it managed to shoot some seriously fragile paint on a freezing day without breaking it so can't complain there ( no idea what battery life is actually like there though because of that). I haven't used a pinokio though, so I might be missing out for all I know (but I play snake so probably not lol). Weigh up the pros and cons man, what are you looking for in a hopper most?