Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BEST song for PB

T

TendringLOEB

Mudvayne, dreamtheater and stone sour
I think i love you Khanzo - dear god Metropolis Pt 2: Scenes From a Memory is without doubt my favourite album of all time and IMHO the best album ever written.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Simple answer lads

Strapping young lad, Converge & pig destroyer, on the way there.

Followed by Gwar, bloodyhound gang and Zimmershole for s**ts n giggles on the way back.

Myspace em if u've not heard of them before and see what you think :)
wow someone else knows of GWAR...i thaught i was the only one with a disturbed taste in music

Gore - Speed Bump...another good track

Dream Evil - Book Of Heavy Metal

Trollhammaren - Finntroll

Imperium - Machine Head

The Cage - Sonata Arctica

Hunting High And Low - Stratovarious

The Trooper - Children Of Bodom

Balfanater

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
Bang Bang, you shot me down!!

The re-mix of course, because Nancy and Cher don't quite fit the image!!
ill agree with that, audiobullys are the bollocks. however, rise against's new album is nothing compared to some of their old stuff (to the core would suit me better)
also, i'd like to suggest:
war- system
Left behind-
pulse of the maggots- slipknot
possibly some soulfly- jumptha**** up
pain

comething that makes you wana mosh... dont know about all this ska stuff, dont get me wrong, i love it, but i dont think it goes that well with paintball

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
wow someone else knows of GWAR...i thaught i was the only one with a disturbed taste in music

Gore - Speed Bump...another good track

Dream Evil - Book Of Heavy Metal

Trollhammaren - Finntroll

Imperium - Machine Head

The Cage - Sonata Arctica

Hunting High And Low - Stratovarious

The Trooper - Children Of Bodom

Balfanater
You kidding!!... i went to see Gwar last tuesday, Got absolutely covered in Red and green ****

They hacked up, a Nato Soldier, President Bush, the Pope, and Jesus and hitler jacked green cum into the crowd.

Played most of their known stuff, like bring back the Bomb, Saddam a go-go, i hate love songs, Meat Sandwich..... but they didnt play ****ing an animal :(

Was Gutted :(

phillips

bite me
May 21, 2006
As far away from you as possible
Iron Maiden- Paschandale, If I managed to spell that right.
Eminem- The Way I Am
Pendulum- Slam
Lady Sovereign- Cha Ching ( cheque remix)
Chimaira- Power trip

They would be my selection, possible Damien marley - they call it murder , thats for playing punters :D

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
You kidding!!... i went to see Gwar last tuesday, Got absolutely covered in Red and green ****

They hacked up, a Nato Soldier, President Bush, the Pope, and Jesus and hitler jacked green cum into the crowd.

Played most of their known stuff, like bring back the Bomb, Saddam a go-go, i hate love songs, Meat Sandwich..... but they didnt play ****ing an animal :(

Was Gutted :(

Sounds like a fairly average GWAR gig then..i was gutted i missed them...i kept fogetting to buy tickets

Balfanaetr...found a metallian \m/