Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Vs Worst thing about this site

Manning26

JTHM, I normally enjoy those threads myself, provided everyone involved is open-minded, and can take some ribbing. I had to delete the thread because not everyone CAN handle people with different thought, nor can they handle having a laugh at their own expense. As has already been mentioned, a major draw for this board is the international membership, and broad points of view. I'm sorry for having to ditch the thread, but I was just trying to keep the peace.

Take care, and enjoy.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by crom-dubh
HA
You are both wrong.

It was not aimed at any mods at all.

I was referring to the people who seem to be following nandakjohwah around and picking faults in everything he posts. :D

Ok guess that makes me guilty, but only in so far as I didn't say a word until I got attitude from Him following a post trying to help :rolleyes: As for following him..nah I wouldn't be that sad.
(a certain MOD (well acts like a MOD sometimes lol) has made a couple of references to the above mentioned btw)
I don't have any posters on a banned list cos it makes reading threads a little confusing sometimes.

Also hounding of people is really the wrong term when someone, whoever it is acts foolishly (they should expect some flames, I said all this in the US Bashing thread, which unless it got real nasty....(I didn't see the end of it) should have been left alone)
Everyone who acts the fool sees the light eventually but unless there are "nudged"a little they will continue to post away in ignorance ;)

To keep this in topic

Good....most things

Bad...Post count cowboys, and the re-classification of speak your brains

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Best thing: the multiclutural basis of the site and the friendly atmosphere it creates between the nationalities.
Worst thing: all the damn foreigners.

He He.
But seriously, it's great to get talking to people across the world about a common interest, the only real problem is the sarcasm thing, we Brits often say something that we think is pretty funny, but to everyone else on the planet it's pretty unpleasant, how about a little "sarcasm" indicator? along with the smilies? It would help to cut down on misunderstandings. (you could put one here).

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
The GOOD:
The very fact that it exists.

The BAD:
I liked the annominity of the old board you could really get stuck into a few pompous nerds and see if they'd bite and if they didn't start a few rumours.

The UGLY: I'm sorry but i dont agree with PIPER about what he said about Nial Squire.................oops nearly started a rumour;)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
The other thing that really annoys me is the "you've got mail" posts. why post to tell someone that? you could PM them, but i guess that'll encourage "you've got a PM" posts.

tb-303