The Home Of European Paintball

Best Vs Worst thing about this site

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by crom-dubh

If someones posting annoys you then use the ignore button. I have a few on my list and it makes reading threads so much nicer :D I dont think there is any need to hound, bully or intimidate ANYONE off these boards.

Crom,
wanna expand on that ?
Coz I think that is probably aimed at me, no problem in that at all but I would like to think that when it happens there are usually mitigating circumstances.
You may not agree with what I think is mitigating but sometimes people do go beyond the bounds of common sense and reason and whilst you may be experienced enough to be able to discriminate when some people talk ****, there are others who may well be influenced by it all.

I would hate to think that if I took your advice and never interceded, or any other mod for that matter, what this place would look like coz sure as **** this won’t turn into another SmackTalk !

Robbo

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Originally posted by Robbo
Crom,
wanna expand on that ?
Coz I think that is probably aimed at me, no problem in that at all but I would like to think that when it happens there are usually mitigating circumstances.
You may not agree with what I think is mitigating but sometimes people do go beyond the bounds of common sense and reason and whilst you may be experienced enough to be able to discriminate when some people talk ****, there are others who may well be influenced by it all.

I would hate to think that if I took your advice and never interceded, or any other mod for that matter, what this place would look like coz sure as **** this won’t turn into another SmackTalk !

Robbo

Pete, you're wrong on this one me old china.

It's aimed at me, and Manning.... oh yeah, and Buddha and Baca and.... and... and well, it's a fair point really.

Crom's just referring back to the 'Slumber party' theme, which some people have referenced back to Sp... to Spa.... to the Academy.

It's a simple difference of opinion.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by rancid
Pete, you're wrong on this one me old china.
It's aimed at me, and Manning.... oh yeah, and Buddha and Baca and.... and... and well, it's a fair point really.
Crom's just referring back to the 'Slumber party' theme, which some people have referenced back to Sp... to Spa.... to the Academy.
It's a simple difference of opinion.

Nooo, Nooo, my paranoia hasn't progressed that far has it?
Nah, it can't have........or...just maybe.....you are in this with him ?
You havin a pop at me an'all ?...that's it I'm off again !!

Sorry Crom, if I misinterpreted your post :)
Pete

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
HA
You are both wrong.

It was not aimed at any mods at all.

I was referring to the people who seem to be following nandakjohwah around and picking faults in everything he posts. :D

As to the "slumber party" thang, I was refering to all of the "978 posts" threads which are just a select few chatting about what they will be doing this weekend with each other. Personally its like listening to my missus when she is on the phone.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
HA
You are both wrong.

I was referring to the people who seem to be following nandakjohwah around and picking faults in everything he posts. :D....
I resemble that remark. I didn't mean to harass anyone. I just couldn't help but suspect that nandakjohwacky is a fictitious character like I suspect joe bob and bob long to be. Maybe truth is stranger than fiction.

Steve

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
HA
You are both wrong.

I was referring to the people who seem to be following nandakjohwah around and picking faults in everything he posts. :D

As to the "slumber party" thang, I was refering to all of the "978 posts" threads which are just a select few chatting about what they will be doing this weekend with each other. Personally its like listening to my missus when she is on the phone.
Rest assured I don't follow anyone around on this board! ANd have also pulled my post!

Paul.

JTHM

American Prat
Oct 31, 2002
USA
Visit site
Non Paintball related discussion

I know I've seen it mentioned on here about the creation of a possible 2 new forums.

I'm new here, and my input or suggestion won't amount to much.

I've never had a better discussion over the Internet (or otherwise) on the topic of world events than we did the other night in the US Bashing thread. :p

This board is starting to attract more Americans, because for the first time we get to see what our counterparts around the world have on there minds, and it's great to have a place to get this sort of info.

Seriously, until thrusday night I had no idea how the British really felt about us regarding US policy during WWII, Vietnam, Iraq etc. or how you feel about your own Prime Minister. You must understand we only hear what our own Press tells us, and it was quite the eye opener.

I quite understand why the thread was deleted....in fact I knew time was running short before it disappeared. It's just a shame that there isn't a spot where these types of threads couldn't exist.

Like I said my opinion shouldn't hold any weight, but I just wanted to express my view. I'll not comment on this again.