Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Website To Buy Air From?

Reflex

Nov 24, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Visit site
I've looked on Planet and Phenix already but they don't have the biggest solection of air in the world.

I'm looking for a 4500 psi tank. 1.1 litre will do unless anybody knows bad things about them. My budget, due to a very very generous nan is about £250 inc vat for the air tank.

I'm looking to put it on a WGP 2003 Vert Feed Autococker so if I need any regs or stuff please tell me. Thanks.

SirJinks

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Jun 21, 2002
Southampton
Visit site
Have you tried phoning Eclipse? The only reason I ask is that sometimes they get stuff in 2nd hand which doesn't always make it to their website. I bought a second hand bottle from them, it was in excellent condition and I saved some money into the bargain.

You will need a reg of some description on your bottle. Is your budget for this included in the £250 for the bottle?

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
Ok since the cocker already has an inline reg all you need is a 4500psi bottle and a preset reg which screws in to the bottle. a preset reg is basicly a pin valve with a nipple for filling air and a gauge and costs about 60 quid.

presets

pure energy
crossfire
melee

best people to talk to are LPS

SirJinks

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Jun 21, 2002
Southampton
Visit site
Unfortunately not. You will still need a primary regulator to drop the pressure from 4500psi (when full) in your tank to a more acceptable level that your secondary in-line reg can handle. Primary regs can either be fixed or adjustable in output. Normally fixed ones regulate the pressure to 800 psi, adjustable ones allow you to decide what pressure you want to run and adjust it yourself (normally with an allen key).

To my knowldedge for an adjustable 4500psi reg you are looking at at least £150 + vat minimum. Fixed output ones are cheaper but be careful as many fixed output regs are only 3000psi - meaning that you would only be able to fill your bottle up to 3000 and not the full 4500psi.

If this all puts you over budget you could ask in the classifieds here what people have available. Bottles and regs normally make frequent appearances there. You could also look at Phoenix Paintball (www.paintballuk.com) as another store

Edite to remove crappy link.

Reflex

Nov 24, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Visit site
Ok, Its a tad more complicated than I thought. Ok, to save on money I get a Air America Melee inc. 1.1ltr 3000psi Luxfer from Planet website.

now to make things less complec, what reg would I need to buy (From the planet website) to make it run fine.

Also, does 3000 psi and 4500 psi basically meen you get more shots or is it something totally differnt.

While i'm at it is there any special stuff I could get from plaent thatwould help out my cocker? Thanks for all the help guys, much aprecated

ruffnuttz

Sep 15, 2002
cov,uk.
Visit site
3000 and 4500 are just the fill pressures that the bottle can handle,so if u have a 3000psi bottle u can only fill to 3000psi max
people seem to go for 4500 bottles as more pressure=more shots and if 3000 is all that is available then u just fill to that..
have u thought about buyind a 2nd hand system cause i have a variable system with a dropfoward for sale thats well in your price range!