Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Website To Buy Air From?

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
dont want to start a debate but i learnt last year at school there are only a couple jobs you ar able to do when 13- 15
they were working at a florist, paperboy, cleaning, washing up at resturants, they may be a couple more but i dont think paintball was on there.

Dont worry ifur not cause im not about to go blabbin that ur not suppose to or anything like that.;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
No.
Phone Jackie or John at Airgun Designs Europe (Powerpulse). 01206 240 831, tell her Gary sent you.
They make the Melee, and have the monopoly on Luxfer bottles.
A 1.1 3000psi Luxfer with Melee is £164, not sure how much more a 4500 would be, or if the Melee will go to 4500.
Alsp think about a dive tank to fill your bottle from. 232 bar bottle (3400psi) 12 L are readily available secondhand, but the 300 bar (4500psi) tanks are very rare s/h and more expensive to buy new.
If you went 3000psi you could get the air system, s/h tank and A clamp fill station for what you have available.
Hope this helps.
Gaz

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Ok my 2cents of advice :)

If you are going to get air for a cocker

All you will need is a preset reg with an output of 750-800psi as this is the rough presure at which Co2 comes from its bottles aswell because the secondary reg on the cocker will drop that again to about 350-400 for the cocker which is what you want.

As for getting presets best bet would be to phone the places because they generally don't have everthing they stock on their websites - I believe phoenix have preset systems for less than £200 so give em a call

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
Check the classifieds!

Rayko was selling a 4500 psi bottle + Armageddon reg + bits&bobs for about £200 o so. That should sort you out nicely, I think - now you need someone to help you with the plumbing. Come to sparklies and Billy can do it instead of playing....

Reflex

Nov 24, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Visit site
Right, I've found somebody down my site who will fit the melle for me. Problem though, I'm ordering it tonight and like a sensible guy I had a last look at the marker.

Problem 1: Do I need a drop foward for it. Have a look at it here, (its at the top of the page, blue).

Sorry, link don't work that well, go to Marker Accories, then cockers and its there.

http://www.planeteclipse.com/www2001/shop/frames.html

I'm like 100% certain but theres nothing worse than getting it wrong. Thanks

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
depends.
If the marker is comming set up for CO2, then all you need to do is screw in the melle and play.

if not, then ask whoever your buying the cocker from TO set it up for CO2. Make life easy for yourself.

By the way. if you do want me to fit / fix it, im at sparklies most academy days, and at least every other week end.