Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game 2009

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
BG 2K9 was awesome :D i was a big game virgin so hopefully the first of many to come :p marshalling cut short though :( i am personally gonna kill the person that caused me to have to go to hospital sunday afternoon :eek: thanks Steve and Kim for letting me work and hopefully you'll let me marshall next year :eek: met some great people some friends forever others will hopefully see next year whilst wearing another rather saucy costume ;) lol we'll just have to wait and see. had some great laughs that i will remember forever :) and hope to see you all agin next year (or for thoese sup air players maybe at the masters ;))

Love to you all
Hannah aka Smiler aka Army Girl
You wouldnt happen to be the marshal who was selling the mega arena tickets?

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
please no one ever say something like that again i'm the better looking one lol (no offence tash just a joke) i'm the one that was at FOB1 with the Notherners.
Ah yeah, i saw you, i walked in there looking for a band and thought damn shes hot:rolleyes:

thanks for the band:cool:

If you remember i didnt have a barrel sock on had a blue ion/shocker looking thingy and just strolled in and everyone had masks off e.t.c i was wearing blue empire contact gear and 09 white events with mirrored lense :D

Which was you blonde or brunette?

Paintball_Princess

May 12, 2009
Norfolk
brunette

Ah yeah, i saw you, i walked in there looking for a band and thought damn shes hot:rolleyes:

thanks for the band:cool:

If you remember i didnt have a barrel sock on had a blue ion/shocker looking thingy and just strolled in and everyone had masks off e.t.c i was wearing blue empire contact gear and 09 white events with mirrored lense :D

Which was you blonde or brunette?
brunettes all the way ;) the one that looked a bit more like she was into the sport lol. your welcome to the band it was my job :D don't worry i still have my eyesight lol x