Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game 2K4

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by ChrisWhiteSTEL
LoL... i think we are talking about different things here.

We are talking about Warped Sports Big Game 2k4 at Cosford, which the last one (Big Game 2k3) took place on 4th May this year.

NOT Star Wars big game at Paintball Park!!!

This year was the drug wars, next year the scenario is yet to be set.

The telephone number at the top is correct for the Warped Sports Big Game.
i know, but i will be down, with the guys that were those characters at the star wars game, im not a fool:rolleyes:

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
Don't be so hard on yourself, you cant help being wrong all the time :D :D

To be honest mate, u might look a tad silly coming to a scenario where Star Wars fans are nowhere to be seen! :D

Ahh well i am up for a laugh! :D

Ben

Jumped Up Newbie
Um, being new to big games myself I didn't really know if I was confusing anyone so sorry 'bout that. BUT, I just was sooooooooooooooooooooo excited like a cheerleader on 'e' :eek: that I couldn't hide it any more.

Seriously though, how many cool big games like this and star wars are there a year in the UK??:confused:

warped sports

Parksy Big Game 2K5
Hi guys,

Next years Warped Sports Big Game will take place on the 2rd May 04 , the project team as now been selected and are working on a brand new format for the game. We will start taking bookings around mid November

I do agree, the Starr Wars game and our Big Game are totally different to each other and my respect to Bully and his crew as they have done a great job here it's nice to see the job done right.

This is not a press release ,sertain people ,they know who they are, keep trying to promote the Big Game with out my say so. that is my job and Warped Sports, They theard jack and get up peoples noses if you want say anything talk to us and get things right , you might think you are doing us a favor you aint it was the same last year. this reply is to clear things up that have been posted above.

Thanks Paul Parkes
Warped Sports

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
Absolutely... Well said.!!!

It may have been a bit crowded last time but well run all the same and bludee good fun. Looking forward to the new scenario.

Seeing as 2k4 is currently only one of two yearly scenarios taking place I for one want to give nothing but encouragement for a hard job well done, and hope spome other sites manage to take on the mantle do one as well. Tough acts to follow so far.

M