Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game 2K4

Good balance

I played 2K3 and found it OK

I didn't find it that crowded - it was a big forest and if the action was up the front then there was quite a way to go to get up there.
Sometimes when things were going badly then it was good that you had a big team, reinforcements could be bought up.

Also, the scenario was great - it doesn't have to be made to complicated or that will take away from the fun. Keep everything simple and everyone will have alot more fun and there will be less arguments about points etc.

Another drug wars would be cool with me :D

Ben

Jumped Up Newbie
sorry

hey warped sports sorry for posting the new thread,

there was stuff on the UKPSF site that made it seem that you might have started booking and as i didnt see it elsewhere, so i thought i should put it up. My mistake though!

Looking forward to the game.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by cockersrule
hehe, nah, if than Jose guy is there, which he will be, im gonna meet up with him earlier, and if allowed, drink in car:) :) :) :)
He he, sure will. No drinks beyond the drivers partition though.
Is the theme announced yet? cool if it's drug wars........I'll bring the rest of El Mariachi :)

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
Drug Wars was this year (4th May), cant wait to see what next years theme will be.

Rock On Big Games! :D

Good to hear everyone had a good time at the Star Wars one too, sounded like a right good show down.

BiG GameS RuLe