Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game Pictures-

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
they were with me, they are sending me up a dvd with their images on so i can a gallery up on my site for them.

There is over 1800 images from sunday, i'm creating gallerys now, but bear with me there is a lot of data to upload ;)

Saturdays pictures (ie. strippers) will only be available to persons over 18 for obvious reasons.

I'm still to sort those.
what theres strippers at the big game now i am dissapointed i didnt go :p:p:p

U.S.S.R

May 5, 2009
Cant open the website at all.

Network Error (dns_server_failure)

Your request could not be processed because an error occurred contacting the DNS server.
The DNS server may be temporarily unavailable, or there could be a network problem.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

matman

Apr 18, 2009
Birmingham
I've ordered a photo but no download link appeared. Then said about been sent through your chosen method but I didn't choose one so bit puzzled really

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
sorry my mail server has died, dealing with orders manually til i get to visit the server to upgrade it. the past day has put a huge strain on the resources need to add another 8gb of ram and another processor

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Is the site supported by that Cooliris program or is that a work in progress? Would be nifty to whizz through all those pics instead of having to load them page by page. Can't wait to see the rest, awesome shizznit as always Dan.

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
got my pic, Seriously impressed, after having a lengthy phonecall with Mr.Randon himself. It was there waiting on me as we spoke. Sorry for the mix up Dan. Thanks again from a very happy wee mikee ;)

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
if anyone feels like commenting on this thread on uk scenario http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8549&start=0 i would apricate it. Some chap Andyr thinks that digital copy means he gets prints LOL.

I make it clear on the site that they are buying digital copies but it appears he cannot read what he is paying for.

Some people make me wonder why i bother even taking pictures. I mean can i make it any clearer. Read that thread and see what i mean.