Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Purple Dinosaur tortures Iraqi POW's

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
OK mark......... have it you way, no point arguing with you if you're going to throw your toys out of the pram. That time of the month is it?

There ya go, totally degenerated into point scoring....

I'm not looking at this thread again....... 'cos I know your response will be an insult. I advise you to keep it to yourself, maybe save it in case we ever meet up. You wouldn't yell "wtf are you talking about" in a person's face would you? wether you agreed with them or not.

Is anyone else getting sick of these "quote wars" I know I am.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
"Its not the critic who counts, not the man who points out where the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood. At best, he knows the triumph of high achievement; if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." ~Theodore Roosevelt

In short, while all the blathering idiots were complaining back and forth as they apparently still do, to no valid end, business is getting done by those who step up to the plate instead of onto the soap box.

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by KillerOnion
"Its not the critic who counts, not the man who points out where the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood. At best, he knows the triumph of high achievement; if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." ~Theodore Roosevelt

In short, while all the blathering idiots were complaining back and forth as they apparently still do, to no valid end, business is getting done by those who step up to the plate instead of onto the soap box.

100% in agreement...............can we leave the thread at that and think about it? kind of respectful for all those that have been killed?

duffistut

Apr 11, 2003
Visit site
Eh?

KO - should we stop debating all these tourneys that many of us weren't at then?

This debate topic is fine - just keep it civil guys.

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
No, but it was turning into a pointless slanging match........ thought it would be quite nice to just leave it where it was on a decent point well made. Just before someone does say something that gets it closed.

Who cares anyhow....?

The company I work for builds parts for the defence industry. So war is good for buisiness, and as the saying goes 'buisiness is good.' Where are we going to flatten next, I don't care but make sure its good I want some overtime.

Its a pity that I'm currently making parts for ducati chainsaws though [who would have thought ducati make chainsaws???].
And why would the Italians want 3000+ chainsaws a day?
Are they planning on invading the amazon or something?

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
And why would the Italians want 3000+ chainsaws a day?
Are they planning on invading the amazon or something?
Having eaten a bit of spaghetti in my day, it occured to me that perhaps the Ital women are going to use them to trim the hair under their arms.