Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Blind Fire

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Daft thing to do - giving the opposition a free shot at your haopper - and somewhat dangerous - some idiot may have taken off their mask, or tripped and fallen and knocked it off......

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
it's not dangerous - if i'm snap shooting i'll shoot no matter what i see on the other side of the bunker as i'm shooting as i move out - the only thing wrong with blind firing is - it's crap.

You will have to be very lucky to hit something, and even luckier not to get hit.

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
it's not dangerous - if i'm snap shooting i'll shoot no matter what i see on the other side of the bunker as i'm shooting as i move out - the only thing wrong with blind firing is - it's crap.

You will have to be very lucky to hit something, and even luckier not to get hit.

Yeah, i was thinking about the safety as well, thought it was banned in some places for exactly that reason. REalistically, your hopper profile is not that much bigger than your head, so no reason to blind fire at all. Its just practice i suppose

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Yeah, i was thinking about the safety as well, thought it was banned in some places for exactly that reason. REalistically, your hopper profile is not that much bigger than your head, so no reason to blind fire at all. Its just practice i suppose
Yeah, you are right Tom, you get to practice that long walk to the dead-box mate .....

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Daft thing to do - giving the opposition a free shot at your haopper - and somewhat dangerous - some idiot may have taken off their mask, or tripped and fallen and knocked it off......
Its dangerous to take off your mask, and for safety most players go face down when / if a mask comes off, so there is no increase in danger if you blindfire, its not so much dangerous as just bad sportsmanship as you could have a neighbor pop up and get a load in the neck/ knuckles (bare skin)... its just not cool.

Learn to snapshoot properly and you will not find a need for this.

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Hey we all got to start from somewhere, "In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king" ! But i cant really play by myself, can i ! :)

Its unanimous:

Blind firing = Bad form :) :eek:

Ill practice my snap shooting Thanks All, :):)

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
not sure if it been said or if its the same at all sites but this is the reasion its banned at my local site ok, so lets say you behind i pile of logs or somthing of that nature you stick you gun round the coner and ramp like f**k and some brave man as snuk up to your bunker that poor guy could have 50 balls on his neck point blank well thats his day over and probally a trip to the hoipital