Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Boxing Day @ NSPA

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Yeah a gun stayed in play all day and did not upset me to much..... still not keen on it though. Best gun i've had in last 5 years honestly is my Ion with mods, Shame it fell out my van and under the wheels.

NSPA Back to being the friendly fun event it use to be ! No dis respect to any major series here. But for a relaxed and easy day come down and have some fun here. All age groups all abilities and all fun and friendly ! Even my revenge hit on Jitsuwarrior was in jest and taken in good spirit. 11 bonus balls and I hit back with my 1 direct hit which I could not resist..... you know I luv ya really Gaz ! So as I said come down and join us for 2008 ! Good relaxed games buiding you up for likes of Ionman, Masters and the PA but with out the serious side off things. I know main events need tighter rules and start times etc for day to run smoothly but sometimes it is nice to relax. Also gives the likes of me a chance to play air again.........

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Just 11 bonus balls? I have got more then 11 huge blood blisters and bruises not to mention what feels like a golf ball in my armpit from my 'team initiation', i must say thanks to daz not only for putting on a good day but also as i have been informed he was the only person shouting at people to stop firing when i was blasted to bits! Thanks daz :D

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Yeah a gun stayed in play all day and did not upset me to much..... still not keen on it though. Best gun i've had in last 5 years honestly is my Ion with mods, Shame it fell out my van and under the wheels.

NSPA Back to being the friendly fun event it use to be ! No dis respect to any major series here. But for a relaxed and easy day come down and have some fun here. All age groups all abilities and all fun and friendly ! Even my revenge hit on Jitsuwarrior was in jest and taken in good spirit. 11 bonus balls and I hit back with my 1 direct hit which I could not resist..... you know I luv ya really Gaz ! So as I said come down and join us for 2008 ! Good relaxed games buiding you up for likes of Ionman, Masters and the PA but with out the serious side off things. I know main events need tighter rules and start times etc for day to run smoothly but sometimes it is nice to relax. Also gives the likes of me a chance to play air again.........
Just 11 bonus balls? I have got more then 11 huge blood blisters and bruises not to mention what feels like a golf ball in my armpit from my 'team initiation', i must say thanks to daz not only for putting on a good day but also as i have been informed he was the only person shouting at people to stop firing when i was blasted to bits! Thanks daz :D
Chris

I am still laughing about it, I mean 3 of us shooting Sid while he couldn't wipe fast enough and all of a sudden shot in the left ear from behind when we had no team members back there:eek: Surprised wasn't the word for it:D

Could see the funny side as soon as I saw you laughing:D

Thanks for my Crimbo present, hope to see you soon in the new year at Ionman

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Just wondered if anyone found a blue / black empire fastpack in their kit bags, seem to have lost mine god knows how, anyways if any of you come across it let me know please :D