Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

brought an item but no reply ?

A_n_t_Z

If YoU SeE mE ! tRy To ShOt Me !!
Jul 30, 2012
hey mods , i brought my first ever item on here (dye rotor) on 15th to 16th august and the seller hasn't been on since , i have payed for the item by back transfer as the seller wanted , i just don't know what to do ? can anyone help thanks antz

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Its been 4 days. I would wait a couple more days and then talk to the seller directly.

4 days is NOT a lot of time to have been waiting. Be patient.

edit: and a link to the thread please :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: A_n_t_Z

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
hey mods , i brought my first ever item on here (dye rotor) on 15th to 16th august and the seller hasn't been on since , i have payed for the item by back transfer as the seller wanted , i just don't know what to do ? can anyone help thanks antz
To help put your mind at rest, Spurdog is a well known member of the forum and has bought and sold plenty of items on here, You will get your item, as Bolter has stated be patient and give him/royal mail a few more days.

A_n_t_Z

Jul 30, 2012
thanks for the replys and to evil rich for putting the link up , so i should just wait abit longer lol , sorry i just really want it lol ,

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Also, you have done a deal and paid pretty much by PM. We advise against this in our rules, which Im sure you read, and as such, we really shouldnt, and probably cant help out IF something goes wrong. It just so happens Spurdog is fairly well known around here, and Im certain his integrity is solid because of that. Which equals you having more patients, and reading the rules (written to try to protect you)

A_n_t_Z

Jul 30, 2012
sorry about that , i have to say i didnt read them at first , my mate told me to look on here for a rotor so i did and found one and just got carried away , will stick to the rule next time , thanks

Reactions: Bolter

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hi ANTS, I`ll stand for Spurdog, and to give you more support on this subject = you can`t lose as if there are any problems, I`ll give you a Rotor, That`s how much Spurdog is known and trusted, and on this note pay attention to the above :- Foot and Bolter as they are the best in the business to put you right

Reactions: Random Invert