Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

brought an item but no reply ?

A_n_t_Z

If YoU SeE mE ! tRy To ShOt Me !!
Jul 30, 2012
hey bud no never received the rotor and the matter is still not resolved , is there anyway i can find out his address as will travel down there and knock on his door ! sorry but i just whines me up you should be able to trust people on forums

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hi ANTS, I`ll stand for Spurdog, and to give you more support on this subject = you can`t lose as if there are any problems, I`ll give you a Rotor, That`s how much Spurdog is known and trusted, and on this note pay attention to the above :- Foot and Bolter as they are the best in the business to put you right
You might be taking this offer up soon lol

Reactions: A_n_t_Z

A_n_t_Z

If YoU SeE mE ! tRy To ShOt Me !!
Jul 30, 2012
i just don't understand if he is well known and trusted y would he do this ? but on the other hand if he has had a bereavement then i would understand ,

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hey buddy pm me your address, Your correct in saying this is out of line, anybody that knows me will tell you I stand by my word , and my word is Gold. I`ll send you mine on Monday if this hasn`t been sorted. Shame on Mike !!
Better make that Tuesday as it`s a Bank Holiday.

Last edited:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hey buddy pm me your address, Your correct in saying this is out of line, anybody that knows me will tell you I stand by my word , and my word is Gold. I`ll send you mine on Monday if this hasn`t been sorted. Shame on Mike !!
Better make that Tuesday as it`s a Bank Holiday.
Bluey, Thats a very nice thing to agree to do an kudos to you for keeping to your word, but the fact remains Mick has not sorted HIS transaction out! And this is now the second one in as many weeks a member of this forum has been waiting on an item from him.

Antz, I have a phone number for spurdog, If yo would like it PM me.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
( Your call cannot be taken at the moment and you are unable to leave a message ), is all I get on his phone when phoning him, I have text him but I'm afraid there hasn't been any reply. Now I saw him at Super5ives a few weeks ago so I`m assuming he`s around somewhere, I`ve known him for years and as ANTZ is a new fella on the forum I didn`t want him to worry too much and that`s why I vouched for Spurdog, I feel that when someone vouches for someone, he or she should be prepared to back up that vouch as what`s the point ? whether right or wrong !! Now over the years I`ve done this several times for different people, but this is the last time I vouch for Mick and I will keep my word , Either way ANTZ you have No worries, If you Haven`t heard or received anything by Monday evening Pm me and it will be in the post Tuesday morning . . Bluey