Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

brought an item but no reply ?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Yeah, sort of, with Bizy`s post I should see/have that Hopper, Thanks for the enquiry though.

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Mike, ( Spurdog ) If you see this post, perhaps you can contact me as it`s now going on for 4 x months mate, or better still .... > answer your phone ?? I`ve done the honourable thing by standing for you, I need this Hopper ( rotor ) can you please deal with this or do I need to come to you. . . Bluey

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
That`s a Big NO, in fact I`ve sent him a text " every week " and have phoned him, but on both counts there hasn`t been any answer or reply, he has been seen roaming around different places, I just thought I`d leave this until the new year before I really do go round to his house. Thanks for the enquiry though.

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Of course I do and Thank you, It was just bad conduct in the way it was dealt about the whole thing.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
tbh I firmly believe the only reason why I got my Creed I bought off of him, was because I got Vanguard involved (he was spouting he was a VG tech, his team were a Vanguard factory team - he isn't and they arent; they are sponsored) and they basically got him to resolve it.

And yes, he told me "my van broke down" and he was ill... all the excuses used above. I wouldn't trust him at all - but I refrained from saying that until now. Over 5 months is a disgrace and i'd have called the police on him.

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Well He`s been a mate for a good few years ( within Paintball ) and no I wont go that far, he probably has genuine reasons why he`s behaved like this to me and as I believe to everyone else as the previous posts have indicated.
No I`ll leave it until the New Year for myself to go round to see him,
I do however from time to time post up on this thread just in case he struggles to move over to the Computer then with great difficulty reach out and turn on the computer and hopefully log on to P8nt forum, after all he is OLD.

Reactions: cheyenne