Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Budget" markers.........

Carlos.

Something funny
May 12, 2007
North West UK
Must admit i get bored and i like buying things, am liking the DP Fusion at the mo:)

But i agree Dusty, i don't think there is a lot to be gained by paying so much. but i also think the technological advances being made with the best guns gets filtered through to the budget guns in the same way formula 1 cars do for road cars. and thus providing that market in the first place? so we do need em!

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Whilst budget markers pretty much always have "something" missing whether its a half decent feedneck or ASA. I have been impressed with the budget line of markers out there.

Quality seems to be getting better and better and with Pro teams proving that the shiney can be won with a gun cheaper than the entry i think it will only do us all good either higher quality of marker and or a cheaper price.

I like to shoot a flash gun, but when its not going to perform any better than something half the price i'd rather spend cash on playing

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
LCD Screen, lighter,More comfortable trigger.. and loads of little things. Try before you buy, Kat! :D

Joe

Umm woop dee doo.

Still spits paint out the business end as fast as an 08. Also some people prefer the microswitch trigger.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Will the £800 gun improve anyones game as much as a £400 gun and £400 worth of paint/practice?

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
I think that people who say that "guns which are worth 100-200 quid are just the same as 800 pound ones" just cant afford a decent gun.

You ask people who have got ions or pm what ever how much time and money they have spent on getting a new barrel body kit, trigger, so on and so forth.

with a gun that 800 or what ever you don't have to do this plus this kind of gun comes with all you need it is lighter and it performs better.

I think that there is more to it than that and maybe some one like nicky t or who could explain why.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Will the £800 gun improve anyones game as much as a £400 gun and £400 worth of paint/practice?

don't think so so why doesn't every one shoot pumps then or cockers ???

i think it might make it easier to shoot a better made gun or what ever.

i am not biased in any way if any one is going to start because i don't even own a gun.

well i do own one but it isnt a pb gun.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
but there is a noticeable difference between an Ion and a Shocker, a noticable difference between an SLG and a PM8 for example.

Is the difference AS noticeable between a PM8 and a DM8?

I say budget, i should have said Mid priced........