Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bully Please reconsider the UKPSF insurance

G

Gassy

After our pm's yesterday I was not going to post this but feel I have to.The majority 99%+ of players whether woods,big game or supair totally support what you do as the UKPSF and truely appreciate the insurance policy you secured and put in place to protect us the players and all the other stuff you do for paintball that remains hidden behind the scenes.
I would ask that even though the 1% who complain and cast accusations make alot of noise they are the minority and do not reflect the view of vast majority.
I know running the scheme takes up your own free time as you do not charge for processing the orders and sending the cards and you have your own site business to run which actually pays yours and your employees wages but please,please reconsider closing the insurance scheme.
Don't let the tiny minority make the majority suffer,the idiots have a choice of where they play and if they don't want to join and comply with a venues request for ukpsf insurance then they will be turned away to go somewhere else.
I understand you feel the agro isn't worth it, but to us players who appreciate and want the cover please reconsider and keep the scheme running,don't let the few idiots spoil it for those who know that the insurance is a great thing and who want it and want to support the UPKSF,CPPS,NSPL and the FED in getting paintball organised into a proper sport.

tell Steve if you feel the same way,lets show him the majority and not the minority have the voice on the forums and that we support him and what he does for us.

Gassy

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
Definately support this, had this insurance since I started playing ( Admitedly only 2 cards ago) but really appreciate the extra peace of mind you get from this!

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
thirded, as an added bonus we often get a UKPSF discount at Scenario games (usually at Shoreline games). So to be honest I probably break even or even save money over the course of a year.

Don't let the buggers grind you down Bully.

Pegasus

[GBH Exile] Captain #35
Dec 23, 2008
Surrey
Im fully behind the UKPSF and so are all of TEAM-GBH, £15 a year for the for insurance you get is nothing thats going to break the bank, its nice to have people like steve doing this out of his own free time to get this sport in the right direction (along with others ie. the federation).

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Me and the Wife both appreciate what YOU do for us and the sport. dont be worried by the 1% its the other 99% :)

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Agreed, whilst some people may not think Insurance is not necessary, anyone with half a brain knows its there if you need it. I have insisted that all my Pirates have UKPSF membership for a number of reasons, and one of those is the Insurance cover that comes with it.

Please reconsider Bully !!

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
I fully support you Steve, and so do the rest of my team. The minority element of moaners and whingers will (with luck) find another sport to whinge and moan about.