Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bully Please reconsider the UKPSF insurance

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
me plus team of 15 support the card and anything bully arranges for us.

trust in bully

pitch forks and torches at the ready(if bon allows it) for the 1% of moaners.

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
pitch forks and torches at the ready(if bon allows it) for the 1% of moaners.
I don't think there's even enough to make 1% of moaners. How many active members are there on p8nt and how many had a whinge. I'm fully behind the UKPSF and always have been. Much thanks for the help in the past when I had to deal with local press over idiots with paintball guns:tsk:

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
I'm pretty much a lurker, but I'll post to support Bully, the UKPSF and the insurance scheme. You do great work, please keep it up.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I have made my views known many times before what I think about Steve Bull and the tireless work he does for us all but in case people haven't read those posts I'll repeat some of what I wrote if only to let Bully realise just how much he's appreciated by the vast majority in this beloved sport of ours.

Steve's work for paintball is akin to an iceberg, a lot of us know some of what he does in terms of the UKPSF because in a lot of cases Steve is referred to when clarification is needed of certain procedures and positions we either need to effect or find ourselves in ... he's the man who knows all the legal tie ups and connections.

He could not amass this knowledge unless he had worked damned hard for all of us to keep our sport afloat in terms of legality, legitimacy and public perception.

But ..... the main body of work Steve has been involved in lies underneath what we all see and is the major portion of what this man has achieved and concerns him ...... and he has worked tirelessly in these areas ..... and for what??

To be attacked by people who have no idea what he is or what he's done for all of us.

He sure dont do all this work for money, I promise you that .... Is he an idiot in doing all this work for nothing?
Yeah, he damn well is, a right frikkin idiot and he feels like one when he reads threads like the one in question but whilst Steve may adorn the garb of an idiot, he loves this sport to distraction and it is this devotion to paintball that allows others to maybe describe him as idiotic because he does it all for nothing.

Steve is a man to be respected not questioned in such a cheap manner; I have talked to Steve many times and perhaps my skin is a little thicker than his because when you are in the spotlight, for whatever reason, people are gonna dig you out ... I'm afraid it goes with the territory.

Steve, for all his size, is a sensitive man, not used to such abuse and I'm not surprised he has reacted in such a way but I am hoping these feelings that are racing through his head will begin to subside and leave him receptive to the myriad of calls for him to reconsider ... I hope so because without him involved, our sport is a much poorer place for all of us to reside in.

Porkchop76

Newcstle Lockdown
Nov 17, 2006
North East
Please keep it going bully any one with half a brain knows that £15 a year is little to pay for the piece of mind this gives us.