Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkerkings Supreme Pack - Revolution or flop?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Another tip

With my old packs i used to pull a pots in any order depending on if im shooting left handed right etc but i found with this pack if i did that i would knock the lids off the next pots.

So work one way either left to right or right to left.

All of us found this :)

Reactions: Bondage Bunny

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Another tip

With my old packs i used to pull a pots in any order depending on if im shooting left handed right etc but i found with this pack if i did that i would knock the lids off the next pots.

So work one way either left to right or right to left.

All of us found this :)
Would be nice if these worked well with the Virtue Pods... way too expensive but would likely help with knocking lids open at least?

Reactions: did243

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I have the pack and use it with Valken pods. Works really well, if you remember to push the valkens in a bit further than normal. Holds great. If they're 25-30% out? You're dropping pods.

I used to have all fatboys, may have to pick some up.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Isn't it a good thing that they're tighter?
Well yeah, but you need a balance between the pack holding your pods tight enough to keep them in when you're moving but not so tight that you can't easily pull them out. It's no good if you can't take a pod out quickly, kind of defeats the entire point of a pack like this where they sell it as quicker than most packs due to the lack of straps if you have to fight to take each pod out!

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Got to try a Bunker King pack this weekend that has been used a little bit. (Thanks again @Banil !)

Found no issue at all with the Proto pots, held well and were simple enough to pull out even pulling out the opposite handed one. Maybe yours just needs more wear @Mclovin101 ? Or its just inconsistent manufacturing?

Further opinions though is that the pack is really really comfy and the waist belts are huge so would fit larger players no problem :) Got one ordered and en route from Just Paintball.

Reactions: Banil

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I have used my pack a few times now. Not had an issue with the fat boy/nxe type of pods. We tried the Proto pods also at the weekend and they went in fine and pulled out fine.

Not tried any of the virtue pods but reading online that people stateside haven't had an issue just that the pods are a little tight in the pack.

Overall I am really impressed with this pod pack and it is really comfortable. Probably the best pack I have owned. With regards to washing the pack I have been told do not machine wash. The pack should be hosed down and then let to air dry.