Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

calling all experts need good advice!

quade99

Aug 28, 2008
leicester
hi im after some advice on markers, i bought a second hand bone daddy rg and its gave me nothing but trouble with missing o rings ect. so ive desided to get somthing that will last, im interested in the spyder ion has anyone got any good or bad comments about this marker? or know of better markers for the same sort of price range thank you:)

Stewpot

Guess What I'm Up To....
Jun 10, 2008
Salford University
well make sure you dont skimp when i comes round to goggles, as they are the most important part of your kit.

but if you leave yourself with around £80/£90 you could probally get a decent Proto SLG which are quite good markers, but it also depends on if you are using CO2 or HPA (Air)

if you are using CO2, you are limited to the markers you can use as most will not run on CO2

quade99

Aug 28, 2008
leicester
yeh good point about the goggles, the one's ive got are rubbish its somthing id deffinatly have to upgrade next cheers:)

Stewpot

Guess What I'm Up To....
Jun 10, 2008
Salford University
ill look up that marker and check them out, but do they run on the co2 because ive got three co2 bottles?
i'm not entirely sure as proto say only use HPA but some people have been using CO2.

if you are going to use CO2, get an ion. if you are goin to use HPA get an SLG

also i pm'ed you a few days ago regarding some goggles
did you get it???