Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

calling all experts need good advice!

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
spend about 130 for a gun, and 70 on a 1.1l 4500 psi tank and then you'll be ok :D
if you can stretch to about 150, pm7's would be pretty sexy.
for 130...
hmm pmr (you'll get change), upped ion, shocker sft (maybe), invert mini errrrm forgotten if there are any others :)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Lamentable! Guys, he asked for expert advice and all you do is squabble amongst yourselves!

quade

My advice would be to speak to a retailer and explain what you have, what kind a paintball you play/want to play, what you need and how much your budget is. I'm sure Jon or Chris at LiPS will help you out, give them a call on 01707 325007.

quade99

Aug 28, 2008
leicester
no no keep scwabbling!:D its good to no peoples likes and dislikes so far this has been very helpfull i have three 20 0z co2 bottles so id be spending around 200 on a marker and goggles, that phone number will be helpfull though thankyou:)

quade99

Aug 28, 2008
leicester
i did say to squall i had all the clobber, but my goggles are rubbish they fog up like mad and the elastic is fraying, im prity much sure they were made by cave men lol. im going to look up the markers youve suggested so far. ill let you no what i like the look of then ill need the goggle advice.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Do you play sup'air or woodsball(or both)? Does your local site provide HPA or just CO2? HPA is really the way to go, no matter what marker you're using so I'd recommend getting an HPA bottle then picking up any of the suggested markers above ("pmr (you'll get change), upped ion, shocker sft (maybe), invert mini") second-hand with the leftover dosh. If, however, you only have CO2, your choices are much more limited, as CO2 will generally wreck electro gats. DO get yourself a decent mask (JT, Events, Grillz, profilers, all go around the £40 mark on here). If you have the option (ie, your site provides it), I'd seriously recommend upgrading to HPA (0.8L steelies go very cheap), and nearly all your o-ring/velocity problems will disappear, amongst other benefits. That's what I'd recommend anyway.

Dragunova

Condemned Paintball
You could allways try the Smart parts vibe? Its only about £85 from Lips, VERY easy to disassemble and maintain, maxed at about 11-14 bps, and because of its soft bolt i'v so far chopped 1 ball out of about 8000. And that was when i was playing silly buggers and firing without a barrel :p Or an A5 if you like mechanical markers. Its the mike tyson of the paintball world. Big, black and heavy. And a lovely peice to have in a woodsball field, disassembling took me 1 1/2 hours but thats probably my fault for losing an o-ring.

Dragunova

Condemned Paintball
Sod me! it musta been some o ring eh?! takes me 5 mins to kit up and less than that down lol, ding dang doo!
Haha, yeah... not that proud of it, although it was my first time doing it, without many of the proper tools, with a break for pizza + milkshake, and i only found the ****ing thing then next day after then nice people at Lips said theyd order one in for me... :(

Hangaround

Played for some years
Sep 2, 2008
Alta, Norway
Well. I'll say get a slg with a new trigger(It sucks) and a good Hpa tank. Then you won't need to worry about having to get a new tank later.