Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cant wait!!!

Didz

????
Dec 13, 2003
Visit site
no ones questioning wether manc union are a good team, depending on the team they have out.
but just looking at the number of teams that have entered the pa cup, 15 at the last count.
looks like there is'nt that much interest from other people.
good luck to manc union, but i would put a £1000 on them to win it this year. looks to me like a safe bet.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Robbo
Ben, you talk sh!t, your opinion is worth sh!t, you know nothing about paintball, all you have is an opinion and you hide behind that right because there is no substance in what you suggest, you have no pedigree in this sport, you have nothing.
Wow, nice attitude.

I am presuming here, so apologies if I am way off base but do you think I am including Nexus in that statement because I am not. Nor am I including Shockwave or Tigers Pro team as they aren't domestic UK teams. I was very careful to include that caveat in my original statement for that very reason.

What is so full of **** about what I wrote? Where is the lack of substance? If you believe there is a finer UK domestic team - name them. My opinion is that there isn't one.

I don't agree with a lot of what you say (your ideas on gun ramping for example), don't feel the need to insult you about it though. Bit childish isn't it?

I don't care whether I know anything about paintball because it isn't my whole life, just a hobby. Pedigree in this sport doesn't matter a squirt of piss to me so your insult is wasted. Can't really understand why you chose to be so hostile but hey, that's your call.

Didz

????
Dec 13, 2003
Visit site
ha ha you stupid little child, i dont think its being opinionated
by saying no one cares about the pa cup.
the facts speak for themselves, only 15 teams entered.
a 3 man on the same day has over 50 teams, i just think people are tired of all the pa propaganda and bullsh@t.