Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cant wait!!!

Didz

????
Dec 13, 2003
Visit site
I'll put £100 on the PA's finest (Manc Union) beating any other UK domestic team in a 7man best of 5.

do tigers not play the pa leauge, and what about pheonix ,kellys or the jags. all of which could beat manc union

Didz

????
Dec 13, 2003
Visit site
yeah but they have also beaten you, anyway i'm not disputing that you are a good team.

all i'm saying there is a general lack of interest in the pa cup.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Didz
do tigers not play the pa leauge, and what about pheonix ,kellys or the jags. all of which could beat manc union
No, they are all international teams that play international (Millennium/NPPL) events.

I am talking domestic - e.g. only play in the UK. Manc Union as a team have never, to the best of my knowledge ever played an international event and yet they have played all season in the PA.

stevej said 'SPOT ON jokers league'

I was merely illustrating that if the PA is a jokers league I would like to hear which domestic league has a better champion? Pro tour doesn't count either because it is for the pro's/international line up's only

At the risk of teaching grandma to suck eggs - name one domestic UK team (e.g. that plays M25, NSPL, MM, S2K) that could beat them.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Originally posted by unfair
i seem to remember campaign 2k5 beat manc union?

correct me if im wrong.

:)
Was that not at the pro tour when was hardly any of them playing due to them already being there with there normal teams Shock or Kellys?