The Home Of European Paintball

Charity event @ Mayhem Abridge 5th July

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Want to have the chance to win a marker for £10

Guys I am running an evening of paintball & Lazers at Mayhem Abridge, it is being marshalled by The London Tigers along with the staff at Mayhem.
All money raised will be going to the family of Ninian Donald a friend and workmate who was tragically killed in London earlier last month. He left an 18 month old daughter who is going to benefit from the money raised.
The event is by ticket only, will run from 5-11pm and for the ticket price of £10 you get 200 paintballs and extra ammo is £5 per 100.
Your "Golden Ticket" is also your entry in the prize draw, top prize at 11.21pm 4th June is a London Tigers Quest, but additional prizes are a BT "Ironhorse" , 6 XL 06 London Tigers Jerseys, a pair of V-Force " Grills" goggles.
Any questions, or to request your ticket, e-mail me @ stevewilson280@msn.com, you make the request for a ticket, pay your entry and get a confirmation e-mail with your ticket number.
More prizes being added, and don't miss the bus as this is a ticket only limited entry event.

Chuck_Norris

Mayhem Knight
Feb 13, 2007
Basildon
is this going to be open to Mayhem Marshalls?

would love to play a little ball... make a change from marshalling :D

cheers

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
More goodies on way

Just got home to find a note from DHL to say there is a parcel from Planet waiting at the depot, be ready for more items added to prize list.:D

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Still waiting:rolleyes: Cmon man dont keep me wondering what it is!:eek:Possible an ego?